+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what payment processor you use to trade in forex?

Banned Rao Hac-cen is on a distinguished road Rao Hac-cen's Avatar
    Thanks
    payza shukar liberty reserve se bach gya mai :P

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the instaforex broker i use for payment proccess money using MoneyBookers skrill and other brokers using libertyreserve and in pakistan very costly $ in libertyreserve moneybooker exchanger exchange from liberty to srill and skrill to liberty

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello i would like to grasp what payment processor you're victimization for commerce Forex in Ararat.............

Member s3pta is on a distinguished road s3pta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i want to know what payment processor you are using for trading forex in india
    I think liberty reserve payment processor is one that is safe to use because it has several levels of layered security.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    The foreign exchange markets are situated all around the world. Currency trading is a global activity. Every country in the world uses money and needs to change that money into other currencies in order to trade or interact with other nations.
    Currency exchange happens at every level of society.

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Currently the market is bursting with applications and sites offering Forex trade accounts. Though most people prefer manual interaction with the stock market, there has been an increase in people opting for forecast Forex software systems.

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i basically use neteller , the payment platform is great and they have never been down with me.
    also their customer service is efficient enough in replying back all of inquiries supplied by customers.

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well.. . As i'm an indian. . I prefer to use paypal though their fees are very high compared to that of lr . . But its a tedious task to withdraw from lr to india.. So pp is best for me
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think liberty, paypal and bank process are best and secure for transfer the money. Another source is UBL Omni and also Easy paisa these both are safe and secure ans i use it always.

Senior Member erumozor is an unknown quantity at this point erumozor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Year that is certain liberty reserve is the only that i am using to fund and withdraw my account at any giving period and it is very fast and secure

Junior Member l.aahsan is an unknown quantity at this point l.aahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a new member it is a useful post for me. Thanks to you all for sharing your experience and knowledge...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast