+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: what payment processor you use to trade in forex?

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    liberty is the good one with some steps as the security and it makes me comfortable and also there is a tool as the guard and its name liberty guard then we can know if someone give a bad link ( fishing site ), then we will get an alert about it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member moonzfriend is an unknown quantity at this point moonzfriend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using alertpay and liberty reserve account. But in Forex trading Broker I use Liberty Reserve account. Because All the Broker support this account and payment process is so fast then the other online account. And LR is most secure and fast.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amar10 is an unknown quantity at this point amar10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the payment option Libertyreserve Because I used this and the nearest available Shi Li of drag-and-deposit and a lot of companies use intermediaries Libertyreserve In the deposit or send money

Senior Member rofiq001 is an unknown quantity at this point rofiq001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am using for my payment Libertyreserve, Paypal and Bank process. Am suggest you to use for you payment Libertyreserve and Bank process. If you use libertyreserve so you can transfer your payment easily any state in this world in a few seconds from anywhere.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say Paypal is great even Liberty reserve is good as it have the security guard like newentry said so that makes me alot more comfortable. Paypal ki fees boht low ha that is really really helpful.

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    At first i was using Liberty reserve for my payment method but i saw from liberty reserve i can't transfer to any bank then i decide to use Moneybookers and till now i am using moneybookers now i can transfer my money to any online bank.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using liberty and paypal both are very safe & secure for transfer,

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    liberty is the good one with some steps as the security and it makes me comfortable and also there is a tool as the guard and its name liberty guard then we can know if someone give a bad link ( fishing site ), then we will get an alert about it
    do the best we can

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main PayPal ko use karta hun forex se earning ko withdraw karne ke liye kyonki ye ek bahut hi accha jariya hai apne earning ko sidhe bank account me nikalne ka jyada fees bhi nahi leten hain aur banks bhi koi dikkat nahi karte.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

tanvir1979 (2012-06-15)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

what payment processor you use to trade in forex?

hello i want to know what payment processor you are using for trading forex in india
    please vote for me if you like my post

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

md.ifty04 (2012-09-15), yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9