+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 337 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Native American Trade refers to historic trade between Europeans and their North American descendants and the Indigenous people of North America (today known as Native Americans in the United States, and First Nations in Canada, but formerly as "Indians"), beginning before the colonial period and continuing through the 19th century, although declining it around 1937

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    attempt to prevent their own people from trading. What protection teaches us, is to do to ourselves in time of peace what enemies seek to do to us in time
    Quotes from Wikiquote
    Trading
    Trading - a book on how to learn the art of buying and selling stocks, bonds, currencies, futures, options, etc. Trading is the speculative purchase

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    several hours after trading opened. The NYSE formerly implemented a curb on program trading under certain conditions. A program trade is defined by the
    17 KB (2,331 words) - 19:49, 8 April 2020

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The storyline of Trading Places—a member of society trading places with another whose socio-economic status stands in direct contrast to his own—often draws
    31 KB (3,595 words) - 00:20, 15 June 2020

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as for me i think the very best thing to do in other to be a very good and profitable forex trader is for you to analysis the support and resistance of the pair you are trading in other for you to get the point of exit and by doing that you can always win the best pips in the market thats what i was told by my ex-pact We are going to fight with the risk when we open the trade and so we need to work out to minise the risk, find out the tools and ways that shall let our trade sustain in volatility and utlimately help us make money of our trades.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trade, we should make a suitable trading strategy plan. Here we use the skills and abilities to make a trade strategy, and manage risk management. waiting for the right time to make the position of the trade can help us make profits with less risk The information available there is never ending and it is full of people willing to help. Take a course in foreign exchange trading to make sure that you understand the market thoroughly before attempting trade. See more on What Is The Current Trading Price For The Maker Of Big Macs. Cambiste online trading are available round the clock making it ideal for people who want to start trading but just do not have time to sit all day monitoring the development. Accordingly most trades are done during the time London is open.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Before i commerce i will be able to create a demo for my call. as an example i will be able to see the chart initial, then i see the trend for combine i will be able to take Associate in Nursing order. afterward once I assume time to open its come back i will be able to open in demo initial.. once the signal from demo is nice, then i will be able to military formation in live account. When already take position then pray for the best for us. You should be calm and look at how the day plans to your trade

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    think the most crucial thing is find out the area from where tou get premade specialized and essential research and present new relevant to couple that you are going to business. Because when you go to your stay dealing display these things are available to you for fast creating decisions. is vweri good Ya saya setuju dengan pendapat Anda, tetapi trader harus melakukan perdagangan di akun demo untuk mendapatkan pengetahuan tentang analisa teknis dan fundamental karena ketika trader akan melakukan kerugian pada akun demo maka mereka akan mencoba untuk memecahkan masalah mereka dan akan mencoba untuk belajar dari kesalahan ini. dengan begitu mereka akan lebih profesional ..

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i commerce i will be able to create a demo for my call. as an example i will be able to see the chart initial, then i see the trend for combine i will be able to take Associate in Nursing order. afterward once I assume time to open its come back i will be able to open in demo initial.. once the signal from demo is nice, then i will be able to military formation in live account. When already take position then pray for the best for us. You should be calm and look at how the day plans to your trade

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-09)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as for me i think the very best we need to do before trading is to analysis the market to be able to get the support and the resistance and once we can be able to identify the support and the resistance then i think we can get the point of exit in the market that i think is the very best way to trade in the market Before doing any trade od any currency pair, we must know the history ans that pair status. Must analysis the ups and down of the pairs. Ask any fiend doing trading and get the tips.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 337 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)