+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 337 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are the true brother. You may be the right friend. I believe every productive calendar issues the same thing before entering its investment. However, the following factors that must be considered will be to help conduct a very good examination. It usually does not assume any factor that comes from the industry, but determines the industry of what is actually done and also where it really is going. Exactly about a very good examination.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right, brother. I think almost all dealers have the power before I make the same trade. Although this factor is currently to believe, producing is indeed very controlled. Usually, market predictions are a factor in almost all fields, but decide what, if only react in swings. It is certainly a good idea to verify information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before making a real trade, you must follow these steps, you must gain experience using a demo account, check commodity related market indicators, examine technical analysis and fundamentals, and finally check current market trends at least after following these steps then you must invest and trade.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be prepared effectively before investing, you must know in addition to understanding how you work from the program or tactic you are using, make a clear, detailed strategy, review your schedule or your economic appointment includes a strong influence on your currency exchange chain. two movements in selling prices that day. and don't fall asleep if you invest!

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Making good analysis is what we must do first before we enter the forex market, in this analysis we have to calculate the entry and exit points and also how many lots we have to use in this trade, by doing this we will be able to produce consistent profit with low risk trading

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading with any currency, I want to get all the information about currencies from all news and analytical sites. Create my own chart and then trade with the volume that suits me. I also like to make a second set of programs if the results and movements of the currency do not benefit me, then what should I do? I spend money to overcome this market condition too. Technical indicators are good if these are mixed with world business news before trading.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is very important because there are often high news releases that will greatly affect market movements I have experience trading without regard to news broadcasts because at that time I did not understand the impact of news moments when I opened a position a few minutes later there was a very fast moving market in fact, I cannot close my position and as a result I have suffered a great loss that is a lesson that I always remember.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a close close friend. I think every profitable trader does the same before entering the trade. But the things here to ponder can produce a very good investigation. Usually do not expect anything that comes from the market, but assess the industry what is actually done and where it is going. That is information about a very good investigation. we have to find and also learn how we all deal appropriately, and then you can generate income with foreign exchange.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have been able to improve our ability to communicate well in order to improve the quality of life, but it is important to understand the importance of being able to use it, but it is also possible that we may have a strong desire to do so and that we have a lot of satisfaction. how can I go to

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    g haan mey apki bat se agree krta ho jab bhi hame trade lagan chahe to hame Trade open karne se pehly hame must market ko analysis karna chahye market ki movement ko dekhna chahye oske ilawa news events keh release time ko dekhna chahye our jo Target currency pair hain onke bare me fundamental and technical analysis dekhlena chahye isi se hame sahi knowledge milegy and trade entry milegi jis se hame profit hoga.
    without analysis keh trade krna bohat dangerous kam he is se margin call bhi asakti he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 337 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)