+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 337 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    only 20% traders are successful in fx trading and reason is they check properly before entering the trades. U must be aware of news timings and know the contents of news. U must check all supports n resistance levels in different time frames before entering a trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-03-25)

Member raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suggest you should learn the following before starting forex trading,
    1 learn the forex market dynamics
    2 learn technical analysis
    3 improve money management skills
    4 control your emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss most important thing is find out the space from where to you get ready made technical and fundamental analysis to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making so be careful.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-28), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-28)

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is an online trading site that is very risky and I believe the most important thing is to study the space from which tou prepares you to make complex and important tests as well as new links that are connected to the partners where you will do business. Because when you go to the investment display screen, staying this item is a lot for your needs regarding making quick selections. So every time you need to trade well before the forex rules.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the things that must be done before trading is to study and study hard, then make sure that you conduct a trade demo for 4 months and also have a good trading plan that is tested and proven to produce 200 to 500 pips per week. so a good trading plan is important. and maybe some traders are looking for savings and predictions before they open new entries to the forex market, and after having a few clues they start following predictions and opening new entries, and then they wait for profits to reach their TP. this method no longer needs time to stay in front of the PC, this is good for traders who work in forex as additional jobs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

raoadnan14685 (2019-02-28)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading without a plan or trading with lots of plans is not so good, 1 or 2 plans every day is enough to start working in forex online. We will get more focus on our plans while if the conditions are difficult to make a profit we still try to focus on our plans and learn to improve them and minimize our losses with a risk management plan.

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,351 Times in 5,022 Posts
    trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna sabse zaruri hota hai..jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai sse forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko market ko samjhna chahaiey aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,126 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by buttar View Post
    trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna sabse zaruri hota hai..jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai sse forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko market ko samjhna chahaiey aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye
    hanji forex trading me kaam karne se pehle esme trader ko ache se learn karna chahiye,esme trader ke paas knlwedge aur experience hoga uske baad he wo ess business me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko demo account me start me practice karna chahiye aur sabhi indicators aur tools ka use karna chahiye jisse wo apne liye acha strategy market me banakar kaam kar sakein.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading, you must check the market trends and match the trends you are trading, and before trading, you must set your take proift, stop the loss limits in mind and then trade dnt trades against trends that give you loss and experience before trading . I think one person needs to learn or have a good experience before trading. Because without any knowledge people will not receive good results.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

raoadnan14685 (2019-02-28), Unregistered (1)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, I make sure that I see all the technical aspects of the couple I want to trade. if I see that trade can be traded, I see the fundamental aspect. I checked to see if there was any news that was due or not. then only I trade the couple. but now I also use the system provided by our moderator. let's see how it works

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 337 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)