+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important for you to make an analysis and get an idea of ​​the market situation before you trade. Even if you follow a number of signals from the signal provider, it is important that you know the market before trading. News plays an important role in the daily behavior of currencies. So, you must have a good idea about when the news will be released and possibly impact on the news. Then you can do a sentimental analysis of the currency too. Before trading, a trader clearly devoted himself to his work. He must try to give it sincerely. He must be without emotion, greed, patience, and so on. It may be remembered that a business is not joking. That is the cause of loss and in case of loss there is no limit to sadness and unhappiness. But profit can provide a way of happiness and success. Given these points, one must take steps to trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, trading with fundamental analysis is more useful than technical analysis, because 85% of market movements are influenced by fundamental analysis. and before starting trading we need to observe the market situation very carefully. we must first refine the target and try to understand market movements using technical analysis. after technical we need to consider the fundamental analysis of this currency with the help of various news and upcoming news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Know yourself. ...
    Plan your goals. ...
    Choose your broker carefully. ...
    Pick your account type, and leverage ratio in accordance with your needs and expectations.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, but what is the difference between the analysis of the website and the website and experts or experts, but believe that real analysis is a doubt ... what analysis do you follow? did you make your own analysis? I always try to see what other experts are doing. I watched eotor open books for that position. Before trading I preferred to analyze my charts to find good price settings and market trends, I usually used trendlin and candle patternt reversals to do this job ... After I drew it, I prepared to make fundamental analysis by reading news and watching the forex market calendar on websites such as forex factories

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you need to know well about the fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all the analysis, all the news related to the currency pair you want to trade and forecast behavior for the coming days and weeks. and well prepared before trading, you must know and understand how the system or strategy you are using, make a clear plan in detail, review the schedule or economic calendar has a strong impact on the currency pair's price movements for the day. and don't sleep when you trade

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading, I think learning with a demo, spending time reading too, then learning to analyze, little by little you can arrange to read indicators and maybe determine trends. after that, when you feel confident about what you are doing, invest and you have a better chance to produce, I think, rather than jumping into trading with lots of money and Yes I agree with your opinion but traders must trade on a demo account to get knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis because when traders will make a loss on a demo account then they will try to solve their problem and will try to learn from this error

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I open my representative to trade, I want to reflect on the oldest and after remembering or summarizing with my previous trade yesterday. I like to analyze the springs of every trade that I open ... there is the right intelligence why I did that because it prepared me about what plans I should trade with someone today. and every trader wants him to succeed ... Many traders lose a lot of money ... Then when they hear that forex is the best for trading, they quickly join in ... Same in my day ... I lost a lot of money to trade in the past . . Then I joined Forex and I knew I would succeed.

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    mery khayal say ap ko forex trading karny hay to ap phely youtube me aik achy strategy dekh kay us kay baad hi ap forex trading pay ap trade karin jaab bha forex trading ap trade karo gay to ap ko forex trading me achy earning ho gaye.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, bro, I really think the thing that I often do before trading is reading a chart, because by reading the chart, at least we can determine which direction the price will move. If you are good at understanding the news, it's good to also read news about the currency in question, automatic news that the global nature to some extent will affect market price movements. and before trading in forex trading, we need to study the trading business well and have to practice more on a demo account, if we cannot develop a winning strategy in demo trading then we cannot start trading on a real account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-05-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)