+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 337 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    man jab be trdeuing krna start krtas hun to pehl;y sy sari information ko collect krta hon is sy mujhe kam krnat main bohat zayd EASSY HOP JATA HEINBN

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I. Look at the atmosphere of the room, which sits quietly and comfortably for the nerves and then I open the site which is business news that will be issued on the currency and whether I analyze and determine the impact on the market and avoid trading when the news and then never in analysis technical and classic husband and show those subsidies and resistors ... then wait for a good opportunity to enter the market and Yes brother -I agree with you. I have to see this for the first time for our analysis. Without analysis you will never be able to succeed in the forex market. If you can get success on the forex market then you follow this. All the best brothers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

aswat (2019-06-26)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After you have your system happy with that alone. People continue to work hard in forex trading to educate themselves, but once you keep using your system. The market does not give you extra dollars for business, you get a prize for trading correctly. and Before you start trading, you have to choose a currency pair. You also have to check each time frame & find out what they say. follow their strategy. then open the trade in the perfect position.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to juna For This Useful Post:

megawati (2019-06-27)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must take into account risks in building a perfect trading plan, it would be nice that a perfect trading plan does not advance ambitiously to get more profits, that a perfect trading plan where we can manage the level of risk and we are expected to always learn our trading system. and I know that I see dividend yields as one of my first criteria. If the dividend yield is below 3%, it is taken from my stock radar. Why is that? I will not be too picky in different trading environments, but I think there are too many big opportunities for stocks that offer more than 3% dividend yield. However, there are several other considerations before buying dividend shares

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are impoverished to realize in your transaction, you beg for justice to see more cerebrates before looking at merchandise. I think before trading traders must see harmonious programmers and others modify what will happen in Forex mart and must interpret interpretations that can give traders to lead a new line. and only 10% of traders are successful in FX trading and the reason is that they check correctly before entering the trade. You have to know the timing of the news and find out the contents of the news. You must check all support and resistance levels in different time frames before entering the trade. Then, you can also join the 10% winning gang.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing I did before starting trading, is my view of the graph well and I see that trade is right at the moment or not and whether prices move in a good way or whether there is a lot of price volatility and I think we need to be able to build some objective truth about what happened on the market. If we only have the mindset that everything is relative in trade, then we cannot have any trust or hope in our trade. Without objective reasons that certain things are happening, how can we be confident enough to risk our hard-earned money.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading, I think learning with a demo, spending time reading too, then learning to analyze, little by little you can arrange to read indicators and maybe determine trends. after that, when you feel confident about what you are doing, invest and you have a better chance to produce, I think, rather than jumping into trading with lots of money and Yes I agree with your opinion but traders must trade on a demo account to get knowledge about technical analysis and fundamentals because when traders will make losses on a demo account they will try to solve their problems and will try to learn from these mistakes.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I don't open many orders for only 1 per day or maybe 1 per week according to the opportunities available because I think only one recipient agreement per week is preferred to 10 guarantee offers per day and Before forex trading, you have to analyze the market very carefully careful and then have to invest in trading. If not, you will always be on the losing side. You also have to be patient, while you trade in forex trading. Also don't panic.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the most important thing you have to do before opening any position. Know your entry level. Because when I open a position, I make sure that I open my buy at the support level and my buy at the resistance level. in this way I have a better chance of making a profit than making a loss. But if I lose I make sure that I lose only 15 pips and if I make it, I make sure that I get at least 25 pips. and before trading the first step is to find out where the price will go today, where is the trend we must follow to get to today, if you already know where this trend is going to day we begin to read fundamental analysis if there is important news about the economy happened especially USA, if there is one we have to keep the eye chart in accordance with the course of our analysis with the news that if not then we take one hundred percent is in trading today, it's okay for us to use then we immediately place orders according to the current trend this and we allow the trade to touch or move but SL don't open the lid until it is completely open and closed by the SL and with the order and we don't do our ending position because I want good profit but let sl and tp close our trade position.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend learning in real forex. It's better if we use a mini lot on a mini account or even at cent cent that is a safe way for beginners rather than using a standard account, it's too risky for my friends, that's my best way. So this can be done after the demo level or never leave trading practice and we can trade based on technical analysis only. No need to be confused using technical and fundamental analysis. Also, don't get signals from other people. Try to learn from your own mistakes and also try to predict yourself to learn something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 337 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)