+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 337 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you..and I think every successful trader do the same thing before entering his trades. But the thing here is to consider is make good analysis. Do not expect any thing from market but judge the market what it is doing and where it is going.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mikha is an unknown quantity at this point mikha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah ... do not make analysis, forex is gambling, before trading, traders should perform technical analysis and news related to the pairs that we are trading, traders are also preparing plans pshikologi trade and good trading for sucsess in trading forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself agree with you in everything I said about myself, I try to analyze the currency before trading and analytical but primitive because I'm still at the stage of education, but I look forward to expert analysis and recommendations and start monitoring these analyzes by before opening any deal

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    What I do before trading, is pray and market analysis.
    Activity pray I never forget, because whatever happens is God's will, and God knows what's best for his creatures. Market analysis is a form of business trader, before we leave the results to God's power.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What to do before trading ?
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling
    of course ... we have to do an analysis before entering the market. we also have to prepare mentally and always learning. we also need to know sivat our currency pairs traded. when we understand its nature I'm sure kitra sivat can take advantage of the currency pair.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    first thing I do is analyze the direction of the major trend,
    then make the essential lines, which are most likely to pass the price
    then, do the entry direction of the major trend

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I do before dealing is I evaluate first my maps and look for many time frames if there is a pattern, and then I also study the currency dealing schedule and see if there is a big information arriving. If there is, then I don't business, but if none, then I delay for the indication of my technique and then I start my business.

Senior Member jo9y is an unknown quantity at this point jo9y's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that Forex is the currency business in the world. so if you have trade here, you should be know at first about Forex then to collect many information which is help you to trade here then to know about demo account and learn more practice about it before starting your business. I think without it, you can be fail in Forex .

Senior Member libertyreserve is an unknown quantity at this point libertyreserve's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a new forex trader and I am continue in my trade study because I believe that
    without good skill I can't never will be success. Good practice and enough study
    about Forex trade market can be help us achieve our goal. tanx

Member onlinedollars is an unknown quantity at this point onlinedollars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    befor trading i know the time of the news on my pair ti just avoid trading in that time then
    i prepare my strategy and never enter unless i get a true signal and never end it unless i got signals
    and i prepare my self to accept the losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 337 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)