Page 303 of 337 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Junior Member ltn is an unknown quantity at this point ltn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .

Start finding people who can help you grow as a trader in your trading style.

Find a mentor outside your firm. We all need mentors. People who have been through the wars and can offer a different perspective that has your best interests in mind. Is there someone you have developed a relationship with that can help you grow as a person/trader?

Simulation Trade. Find a good trading demo and start practicing your trading. For the reader above find a demo that offers Level II and start using this indicator with your simulating trading.

Live a life that brings you happiness. Most would recommend to find balance in your life. I would offer another standard for consideration. Live a life filled with all the things that make you happy. Make a list of all the things that make you happy and ensure a large proportion of your day is spent doing those things on your list. This will improve your trading.

Save your money. The longer you can survive the learning curve the better your chances of success.

Decrease or eliminate your time spent with people who are negative, cynical, unmoved by facts and unable to make daily progress.

Start asking out that girl(s) you have been too shy to ask out. Your upside for that young lady saying yes is way more than the downside. Get used to seeing the world as a game of risk/reward.

For the developing and experienced traders out there, what would you suggest?

Regards

Leton
    ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥=♥=♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

^ When I'm alone, I think of so many things to say to you, but when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥=♥=♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by libertyreserve View Post
    I am a new forex trader and I am continue in my trade study because I believe that
    without good skill I can't never will be success. Good practice and enough study
    about Forex trade market can be help us achieve our goal. tanx
    avery day in forex is a learning to earning procces,so there is no way we should stop learning to do this business and i am very agree with you that a knowledge should be practiced to get the good skill of trading.not only the theory of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member smsobuj is an unknown quantity at this point smsobuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before doing any trade od any currency pair, we must know the history ans that pair status. Must analysis the ups and down of the pairs. Ask any fiend doing trading and get the tips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i think the very best we need to do before trading is to analysis the market to be able to get the support and the resistance and once we can be able to identify the support and the resistance then i think we can get the point of exit in the market that i think is the very best way to trade in the market

Member abihofx is an unknown quantity at this point abihofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hafiz00 View Post
    I think every successful trader do the same thing before entering his trades. But the thing here is to consider is make good analysis. Do not expect any thing from market but judge the market what it is doing and where it is going. That's all about good analysis.
    f orex trading for success is to be with a trading plan with discipline, forex trading must take discipline and emotional control correctly, because forex trading systems are simple if we could know the best strategy for open positions and margin calculations and lot

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so true my friend. to avoid losses when trading is before opening a position do the analysis on the currency pair you are going to trade. if you are still unsure of the results of the analysis, open trade on a demo account, but if you believe in the open real account. My suggestion is

Junior Member Adaja92 is an unknown quantity at this point Adaja92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all you have to learn and to known about your trading. Conducting style of your trading business in Forex.you know that without knowing many aspects of trading, a trader will only lose and lose. so i think you have to be a better information as knowledge in Forex.

Senior Member rasel4158 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel4158's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to demo account before i trading. Because i more information in demo account Why Forex trading. Must understand investing in the Forex is a very risky investment and only have time to grow our own and if we can just always remember that you can always make a profit on the market.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading I am doing that 1st candle stick see 4h chart after that market resistance from down and up all analysis it market sentiment analysis after that Discuss with my senior friend market movement what are they are say about market condition. I always depend on my decision 80% or 20% leason on my senior person for analysis.

Member lapon is an unknown quantity at this point lapon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here are six things to consider before trading your vehicle: ... Dealers are in "the business" and, therefore, have the ability to make mechanical or cosmetic ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 337 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)