+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 337 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice said with you that before entering or going to trade it needs a good observation of whole market, and try to sure the average trend of market then set and apply your strategy to have the good trade and make secure pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before opening trades in the Forex market I first evaluate the market for good trade entry conditions and also I calculate what the appropriate lot size for opening my next trade will be base on the stop loss of the trade I intent taking and what percentage of my account I intend to risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend before starting real trading a trader needs sufficient knowledge about forex market. Need Proper training. Demo practice is very useful and gives you best idea. Therefore, forum discusses, share successful trader and must read all analysis to help earn from this great market thanks.

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually do not think my brother strategy verify the existence of millions of folks in at a time Quay Had someone come to such a strategy will not be seen by one. A future good trader should learn about the market status and tricks and acquire increasingly more information and knowledge about what he is heading to do.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ka start lenay say pehlay hume is business ki sari information honi chaye hume is ka risk factor b maloom hona chahye k is me kiss kadar zyada risk howa karta hai jitna kum wakat me zyada kuch paa len gay utna he achay tareekay say sub kuch apna sake gay hume hamesha he is ka pata hona chahye.

Senior Member aneela malik is an unknown quantity at this point aneela malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very technical ways for earning. Therefore everyone should get knowledge about the market trend and crunchy rate in market. look forex expert advoice and there analyse and follow there opinion .before trade these rules is most favor able for every trader

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Totally agree with you that the Exchange without prior planning, have a similar bet and consult our happiness. So I think that given the large sums of money with the aim of the company is, we need to focus on the management of this profession and never lose confidence in various accidents.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me trading start karne se pahle trader ko yaha par achhe se dheyaan dekar learn karni chhaiye aur knowledge aur experience banani chhaiye yaha par trader ko analysis karne ke baad market me tarde open karni chahiye.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you begin trading any currency set, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects, you must read all analysis. The huge profits that we notice about in the tournaments I think it will be very high consequently of the risk of trading for profit in the contest only.

Member umeli2013ss is an unknown quantity at this point umeli2013ss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really correct. it is really good behavior to analyze market well before open some trades. it is, news, as a fundamental and technical decision. so you can open good trade and win and also get big profit with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 337 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)