2 5.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping karne ka asaan tarika.

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have always been normally doing scalp for the trend replacement as well as many of them is income and important or not is depend on the traders its self bro because not all traders like to use scalping strategy bro that Those who talent trader mainly they can scalping Scalping tra while I'm not a big Wajid this kind of deliberation in the forex market and I tried a lot to work on this basis only Suppose you have good balanceso you can open a high lot trade such as lot( lot pips value is 10 dollars)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    mene aapki pdf file download karli hai,mai esko pehle demo account par test karunga agar mujhe results achhe mile tou mai aapki ess strategy ko real account par jarooro follow karunga..thanks aapne ye strategy hum sab ke saat share kari..
    sir ye manaul stargy ha is ki pdf file nh ha, wse b bolng band ki bht simple stragy ha ye or ma ne test ki ha is se 80 percent profit howa ha mujhe to or jo 20 percent loss b howa woh meri hi galti ki waja se
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading method is rapid usually dalah every orderh only fatherly 3pip profit only their main job and they rely to this business rather than When we get it then we close this trade and open another trade like this in fact Scalping is that if someone takes profit on short term for pips 10 pips and take profit this way he made profit on buy and sell during the ups and downs of market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping i think this too complicated, i think scalping have to use simple strategy because we have to think fast to make open position and close it in short time if we use to complex and dificult strategy that will make us got more time to think before make any open position and this not suitable for scalping

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are more focused on the smaller tick by tick movement rather than larger movements then scalping trading is one way to open multiple positions in one day and this must be done carefully and thoroughly because out of the market in a short time namely Scalping are short term trades which need to be closed in few pips namely scalping is very good technique if you have very good knowledge but i am not familiar and must be riksy for those traders who have low knowledge

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me to be able to get money in a fast way is to use scalping techniques so that you are trading with a fast and did not take long to profit directly in close order, for me this is the fastest way to get money in a matter of minutes but if you can minimum order is for 5 minutes

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should not take the advantage of scalping until we become master on it while can take it and this is good opportunities for us start build a good career at forex trading let alone scalping is strategy of trading and do the strategy only one times if there is second chances to try you may try it in fact actually for me the scalping is the risky system that is Merchant speculation has to open laterally to market conditions in order to reduce the risk of the transaction

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even now many of its reference we can get on the internet or even now many brokers who opened the course for those who want to learn in foreign exchange It is risky that is why i am using long term trading system in my trading then now I'm starting to switch on swing technique playing on timeframe large so it does not require much time for trading that for systems engineering problems and live how you run it because there may be some improvements that need to do so this position could be better later on with all the things that will happen

Banned hassenrmili is an unknown quantity at this point hassenrmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    I recommended all traders to use trend line it's a good strategy and it's very easy to use and it's very profitable and good luck to all traders

Senior Member keplek is an unknown quantity at this point keplek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we decided to trading using scalping strategy of course is supposed to prepare we mentally and emotionally well in fact scalping mean earning with small time frame small pips but with big position it's too risky and you must have a strong trading system to withstand it and proper money management system as Scalping can be done in any kind of market only its because you are lack of experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)