+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76

Thread: My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

After i post my 1st stratagy .. i get some good comment .. on that and get good response..
    but traders are asking me.. that its need to wait .. and its need watching when the signal is coming.. so those are do working .. business. job.. they are not able to use my 1st strategy ..

so here i discuss my 2nd Strategy.. with them..

fist of all its a very simple trading strategy .. u dont need to watch the market full day.. and dont need to analysis the market..

what u do..
    its usable in any pair..
    timeframe- daily chart.
    order type- pending order.
    use the stop loss. and take profit. with the expired time..

here is the formula..
    at the time 6-7gmt ( insta forex time )
    open the terminal mt4 or any terminal .. with daily chart..
    chek the price..
    open price, high, low, current

now the formula for given the buy pending order.
    pending type: buy stop /limit
    entry price: high + 10pips
    take profit: entry price +15pips
    stop loss: entry price - ( 20, or 25 or 30 or what ever u want .. but i prefer 30pips)

expiry: current date with time 22

NOw the formula given for the sell pending order
    pending type: sell stop/ limit
    entry price: low - 10pips
    take profit: entry price -15pips
    stop loss: entry price + 30pips

expiry : current date with time 22

this is the formula for given the pending order..
    when u given buy pending order...
    if u see on daily chart.. today candle is current price is lower than the opening price.. then u given the buy pending order

when u given sell pending order...

if u see on daily chart.. today candle current price is higher than the opening price .. then u given the sell pending order.

expired time is for .. given .. if on that time the order is taken .. that means the price is not hit.. than after the that time .. the pending order is cancelled.

as an example..

we given the pending order on the basis of today chart.. basis
    ok
    today daily chart ... eur/usd
    open - 1.3361
    high- 1.3376
    low- 1.3330
    current price- 1.3351
    Attachment 734
    so market open price is greater than current price.. so we given the buy pending order..

what is the order..

order type: buystop
    entry price: 1.3386 ( high + 10pips) ( 1.3376+10pips)
    take profit : 1.3401 ( entry price +15pips) (*1.3386+15pips)
    stoploss : 1.3356 ( entry price -30pips) ( 1.3386-30pips)
    expiry- 4 /2 /2012- 22.03

Attachment 733
    now we will be chek it tommorow .. what happend...

all the suggestion is welcome
    bahi ap na boht he achi or best post ke ha main es post sa boht matsar ho hoon or be mara jasa newbie es post sa obht kuch seeka sakta hoan or boht sara profit earned kar saktaa han main be yhai strategy apnaoo ga or boht sara profit earned karon ga .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Alizahid (2020-11-10), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Junior Member takeprofit is on a distinguished road takeprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    YOu may be right at your own but a good strategy increase success raion like with out strategy you may get 6/10 ratio but with a good strategy you can get 8/10 that's a good thing.
    for me the strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that then can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is against fear themselves, so winning in forex can be achieved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to takeprofit For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Alizahid (2020-11-10), raheel001 (2020-10-25), SA148P (2018-03-26)

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YOu may be right at your own but a good strategy increase success raion like with out strategy you may get 6/10 ratio but with a good strategy you can get 8/10 that's a good thing.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunil For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anmorasi View Post
    My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed...no bad, the warranty can be 15 pips by trancsation ... I'll prove it on this .. but, to my knowledge in forex trading on no one can guarantee that we will always profit .. thank you ...
    me apki baat se sehmat hon..forex me koi bhi trader akbhi bhi kisi bhi strategy se profit ki gaurantee nahi le sakta .
    forex me market ki movement kab kis taraf chali jaye ye predict karna bahut mushkil hai..isliye traders ko apni strategy poori soch smajh ke apply akrni chahaiye

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Member anmorasi is an unknown quantity at this point anmorasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed...no bad, the warranty can be 15 pips by trancsation ... I'll prove it on this .. but, to my knowledge in forex trading on no one can guarantee that we will always profit .. thank you ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anmorasi For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-10), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you still using this strategy here?What is your result now?I think your strategy can be regarded as a scalping strategy.You see,the profit pips can be very small for me to enjoy.But I will still test your strategy here.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for offering. But I did not understand very well What am rely on it to enter and to identify targets and stop loss .. please a little clarification. Thank you .....

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anoha For This Useful Post:

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday the order was not taken.. so no profit no loss..

today..
    opening 1.3319, high-1.3355, low- 1.3313, current price- 1.3335
    so current price is greater than opening price.. so.. we take given the pendig sell order

entry price.. 1.3303
    take profit..1.3283
    stop loss..1.3333

expired time .. current date with 22 time

so we meet u tommorow..

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

After i post my 1st stratagy .. i get some good comment .. on that and get good response..
    but traders are asking me.. that its need to wait .. and its need watching when the signal is coming.. so those are do working .. business. job.. they are not able to use my 1st strategy ..

so here i discuss my 2nd Strategy.. with them..

fist of all its a very simple trading strategy .. u dont need to watch the market full day.. and dont need to analysis the market..

what u do..
    its usable in any pair..
    timeframe- daily chart.
    order type- pending order.
    use the stop loss. and take profit. with the expired time..

here is the formula..
    at the time 6-7gmt ( insta forex time )
    open the terminal mt4 or any terminal .. with daily chart..
    chek the price..
    open price, high, low, current

now the formula for given the buy pending order.
    pending type: buy stop /limit
    entry price: high + 10pips
    take profit: entry price +15pips
    stop loss: entry price - ( 20, or 25 or 30 or what ever u want .. but i prefer 30pips)

expiry: current date with time 22

NOw the formula given for the sell pending order
    pending type: sell stop/ limit
    entry price: low - 10pips
    take profit: entry price -15pips
    stop loss: entry price + 30pips

expiry : current date with time 22

this is the formula for given the pending order..
    when u given buy pending order...
    if u see on daily chart.. today candle is current price is lower than the opening price.. then u given the buy pending order

when u given sell pending order...

if u see on daily chart.. today candle current price is higher than the opening price .. then u given the sell pending order.

expired time is for .. given .. if on that time the order is taken .. that means the price is not hit.. than after the that time .. the pending order is cancelled.

as an example..

we given the pending order on the basis of today chart.. basis
    ok
    today daily chart ... eur/usd
    open - 1.3361
    high- 1.3376
    low- 1.3330
    current price- 1.3351
    Name: Clipboard01.jpg Views: 243 Size: 99.0 KB
    so market open price is greater than current price.. so we given the buy pending order..

what is the order..

order type: buystop
    entry price: 1.3386 ( high + 10pips) ( 1.3376+10pips)
    take profit : 1.3401 ( entry price +15pips) (*1.3386+15pips)
    stoploss : 1.3356 ( entry price -30pips) ( 1.3386-30pips)
    expiry- 4 /2 /2012- 22.03

Name: Clipboard02.jpg Views: 247 Size: 99.0 KB
    now we will be chek it tommorow .. what happend...

all the suggestion is welcome
    Last edited by ashwini; 2012-04-02 at 12:33 PM.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ashwini For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Alizahid (2020-11-10), gandha (2012-07-26), ishow2005 (2012-08-19), khushii89 (2013-08-19), mhmking (2014-08-06), raheel001 (2020-10-25), satishfx (2012-07-21), TraderRajKri (2017-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open