+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend, however you had made a long and good discussion about your strategy, i see that it is still be a little difficult for new traders to understand it, so please if you can make a my=uch more simple discussion it will be very much appreciated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me the strategy is quality sufficiency if it has a win ratio of 60:40, but if statesman than that then can be said that the strategy is really profitable. I consider the physiologist strategy in forex is against venerate themselves, so success in forex can be achieved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abrar Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Abrar Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This doesnt work all the time. Sometimes or in most cases the market does not go that way and even if does it may just touch the level execute the order and come down and close. Loss will be suffered. I have tested it many times.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i do not think that your strategy work all the time in use this strategy because i know there i have no any time to trade in forex market all day long so i choose scalping strategy to earn money from forex.i know this is risky strategy but also profitable too so i like this strategy and this is almost guaranty way to earn money.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good strategy as we can easily earn 10-15 pips daily.I will definitely try this strategy first in demo if it proves to be profitable then only I will use it in real.Right now I am using news trading strategy,it is also very profitable to me.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro ap ki yah post bohoti achie hey but me scalping kar ta hu us se muje , per entry me 5-7 pies milta hey, but bro ap ki koie 1hour time frem me strategy hoi to plz jorur share kar na , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i dont think that am agree with you my friend coz there is no strategy with a guarantee pips my friend and you have to keep that in your mind in order to be a winner

Member Rizwan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    MY TRADING STRATEGYNO-2

After i post my 1st stratagy .. i get some good comment .. on that and get good response..
    but traders are asking me.. that its need to wait .. and its need watching when the signal is coming.. so those are do working .. business. job.. they are not able to use my 1st strategy ..

so here i discuss my 2nd Strategy.. with them..

fist of all its a very simple trading strategy .. u dont need to watch the market full day.. and dont need to analysis the market..

what u do..
    its usable in any pair..
    timeframe- daily chart.
    order type- pending order.
    use the stop loss. and take profit. with the expired time..

here is the formula..
    at the time 6-7gmt ( insta forex time )
    open the terminal mt4 or any terminal .. with daily chart..
    chek the price..
    open price, high, low, current

now the formula for given the buy pending order.
    pending type: buy stop /limit
    entry price: high + 10pips
    take profit: entry price +15pips
    stop loss: entry price - ( 20, or 25 or 30 or what ever u want .. but i prefer 30pips)

expiry: current date with time 22

NOw the formula given for the sell pending order
    pending type: sell stop/ limit
    entry price: low - 10pips
    take profit: entry price -15pips
    stop loss: entry price + 30pips

expiry : current date with time 22

this is the formula for given the pending order..
    when u given buy pending order...
    if u see on daily chart.. today candle is current price is lower than the opening price.. then u given the buy pending order

when u given sell pending order...

if u see on daily chart.. today candle current price is higher than the opening price .. then u given the sell pending order.

expired time is for .. given .. if on that time the order is taken .. that means the price is not hit.. than after the that time .. the pending order is cancelled.

as an example..

we given the pending order on the basis of today chart.. basis
    ok
    today daily chart ... eur/usd
    open - 1.3361
    high- 1.3376
    low- 1.3330
    current price- 1.3351
    Attachment 734
    so market open price is greater than current price.. so we given the buy pending order..

what is the order..

order type: buystop
    entry price: 1.3386 ( high + 10pips) ( 1.3376+10pips)
    take profit : 1.3401 ( entry price +15pips) (*1.3386+15pips)
    stoploss : 1.3356 ( entry price -30pips) ( 1.3386-30pips)
    expiry- 4 /2 /2012- 22.03

Attachment 733
    now we will be chek it tommorow .. what happend...

all the suggestion is welcome
    yaar kamal ki post tiyar ki hai app ney app ko nai pata app ney new trader ki kitni help ki hai yahan app ki plaing plus post passand ai hai and i hope main yahan sey acha profit earn kar sakta hun app ki post ki planing ko use kartey huwey shukria bhai jan

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your strategy is good i liek it and i will try it myself but if you share the results of this strategy than this strategy can be more autheticatd

Senior Member manukhan is an unknown quantity at this point manukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope this pips are working this is a great knowledge for me and other new traders in the market so read this pips maybe they works. this forum have great knowledge about trading so never leave out this fourm.in this fourm we know about our mistakes so keep on work in the fourm and trading and earn good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open