+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: what is huge loss you face in one trade

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxpop View Post
    Well, friend. with me, My huge loss in my trading carrier is of 100$ and this loss ends with my account closure and I am very shocked at that time and my only mistake is that I had not put stop loss in my trading.
    that is the same mistake i done last month i do not put the stop loss with this hope that market will come back and in this scenario i faced the loss of 250$ in just one day and night so that is very shocking to me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member carl341 is an unknown quantity at this point carl341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i missing a lot of my funds possibly $ 1000 and also missing almost all due to avarice and also problems created by every time, however When i now learned a lot of info and also When i understood earlier problems and also desire to gain a lot more income and also pay to the losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carl341 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member marsya is an unknown quantity at this point marsya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by THOMAS CHRISTOPHER View Post
    I feature a lot of money and lost $2000 because of the mistakes prefabricated ??by apiece abstraction greedy and unrecoverable, but I learned a lot of assemblage and I knew the mistakes of the yore, and we hope much of the profits and correction for compensation.
    Do not be greedy so many times trade and so many chances here, maybe we need full time atleast 12-14 hrs per day then we can earn properly it is a full time business.its not should but you must learning first before joining in real market so you know what you need to do in real market..try to make a good strategy and rules.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to marsya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member cahyopur is an unknown quantity at this point cahyopur's Avatar
    Thanks
    nicely once i began investing fx we dropped my accounts along with 1 incorrect industry simply because some utilize stoploss, and so i believe we have skilled the actual most severe which could occur to any kind of investor however it can typical amongst newbies although

Banned ghat1 is an unknown quantity at this point ghat1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I lost 100$ in a trade as i made the trade without proper money management. Now i try to trade maintaining a proper risk management and take small volume.

Senior Member shamiul1 is an unknown quantity at this point shamiul1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I have not too much bonus , I trade with my all money , I don't make a stop loss , I open a new order without a limit and I watch , this is my way ; I don't encourage you to use it. Like job.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shamiul1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned rahi11 is an unknown quantity at this point rahi11's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is a good work but risky. I lost a lot of my money maybe $ 1000 and lost all because of the greed and mistakes made by every time, but I now learned a lot of information and I knew past mistakes and hope to achieve more profits and compensate for the losses.thanks

Banned gmail@ is an unknown quantity at this point gmail@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is good money making business. I lost a lot of my money maybe $ 1000 and lost all because of the greed and mistakes made by every time, but I now learned a lot of information and I knew past mistakes and hope to achieve more profits and compensate for the losses.nice job.

Banned jabbar.mollah is an unknown quantity at this point jabbar.mollah's Avatar
    Thanks
    The quantity of encouraging that's recently been decrease from your marketplace are already merely cash 100 in a matter of min's and it's also inside Pounds furthermore it absolutely was truly disappointed, however the most beneficial portion is usually that anyone consist of additional share markets.

Member fxpop is an unknown quantity at this point fxpop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, friend. with me, My huge loss in my trading carrier is of 100$ and this loss ends with my account closure and I am very shocked at that time and my only mistake is that I had not put stop loss in my trading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fxpop For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open