+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: what is huge loss you face in one trade

Senior Member ce34 is an unknown quantity at this point ce34's Avatar
    Thanks
    I lost only one $ 103 trade in one day. And my balance was $ 107 this time I fell some time coming but sad I analyze trade and earn more than a good strong earnings to my trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rahi10 is an unknown quantity at this point rahi10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome toforex. I lost a lot of my money maybe $ 1000 and lost all because of the greed and mistakes made by every time, but I now learned a lot of information and I knew past mistakes and hope to achieve more profits and compensate for the losses.be careful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shejanahamed is an unknown quantity at this point shejanahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my short trading life most of the time I lose in forex. I think that forex is a risky business where you can lose anytime . In my trading life I lose a huge amount . One day I lose in forex like 1000$ dollar .That is the huge loss in my that I make in forex.But I am not feel upset at all . After those huge lose I am recover those very quickly.

Banned lukman is an unknown quantity at this point lukman's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me 77$ was huge loss I face in one trade. this time I am try to trade with EA when market go up and more up I see my capital make 0.80 in one day. Next time I do not follow any robot for my trading now I am trade manually and make some pips.

Banned suhag is an unknown quantity at this point suhag's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have face many times the big loss in the market one time ,i lose all in short period of time.I was open a trade and go out from my house .You work hard you earn good i lost a lot of my money maybe $500 and lost all because of the greed and mistake made by every time.

Banned sohel18991 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel18991's Avatar
    Thanks
    gains and losses are a part of a business if you think your loss, can not continue. the greatest loss I've done in a negotiation is $ 15 and I regret all these dollars have been lost due to the speed at me if I wanted to wait just lost a bit of Mooney or not at all.

Senior Member triadi is an unknown quantity at this point triadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've had quite a lot of harm, from my start trading today. most traders also must have experienced errors that often occur are using lot too big, to do order more than once without considering money management.

Senior Member Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use stop loss order. But only one trade I become so much confident and I increase my stop loss order and again do these as a result I have fall in huge loss. I have loss 75 pipes in one trade. After fluctuation I notice that my analysis was wrong.

Senior Member alivpakshi is an unknown quantity at this point alivpakshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, my loss of $300 + traders. 1 and a great loss of trade. I lost lots of money in Forex. Check the box and the amount of the advantage and even less in the next week. (A) the volatility of the markets and the losses would be bad news in its entirety.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    i face the biggest loss in the one trade in the forex trading is about 200$ only because i use the big lot size and i am so much unhappy that time to loose my all capital of that month in the forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open