+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: what is huge loss you face in one trade

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well when i started trading forex i lost all my account with one wrong trade because i did not use stop loss, so i think i have experienced the worst that could happen to any trader but it's common among new traders though

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    My big loss in one trade was 207$, I was trading EUR/jpy, my mistake is that I used a big amount of money and I didn't respect my money management, so I faced margin call in the end, but I've learned hard way that the money managegment is the key of success in forex market .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned PolashKumarDas is an unknown quantity at this point PolashKumarDas's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as I am about the losing of industry + money more than two hundred. And also industry, then one morning our major reduction. My spouse and i lost a lot of money throughout currency trading yet I am inappropriate. Yet, It had been very helpful. Today I've a company plan along with technique for the business.

Banned mehadi+ is an unknown quantity at this point mehadi+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    At first the huge loss we get to see in my front.we should go with stop loss because in this way we may have chance to loss every thing what we have so be-careful in this aspect save your money from big loss.

Banned dona44 is an unknown quantity at this point dona44's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that forex is the better job in the world. I lost a lot of my money maybe $ 1000 and lost all because of the greed and mistakes made by every time, but I now learned a lot of information and I knew past mistakes and hope to achieve more profits and compensate for the losses.nice job.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have encountered in forex trading but that is not so because what the poster is trying to know is the total loss you have incurred in a one single trade, the mistakes made ​​by each time greedy and lost, but I learned a lot of information and I knew the mistakes of the past.

Banned nanapatikar is an unknown quantity at this point nanapatikar's Avatar
    Thanks
    in Forex business i face a huge loss in my trading career it was a 500$ loss Forex business is good but some time market goes to negative way Forex is a great business but i loss in Forex 500$ in my trade it was when i am not a good trader

Senior Member sohailsunny is on a distinguished road sohailsunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera sabse huge loss $26 thy or ye meri nazar mai bohat he huge loss hai or mane apne is loss se bohat kuch l;earn kiya hai kun kay insan apne tajarbaat se he seekhta hai to mane bhi bohat kuch seekha hai.

Banned nazmul201213 is an unknown quantity at this point nazmul201213's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i try to keep my trade simple coz i am new and not greedy at all .after all sometime i do loss in forex .i think in forex the huge loss i faced is about 1500 dollar .and i was so much upset after that .

Member masud1 is an unknown quantity at this point masud1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that small and medium-sized enterprises, the big decline in profits of Jani Jani hotay hain aor aor kisi ko JAB donor k hain us small business big profits belong to the ko zaroor karna Parta humay aor sound experience there mujay December 2013 sazida a few weeks ago the great SAB kay regression uthana para-tha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open