+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: what is huge loss you face in one trade

Member forexpipper is an unknown quantity at this point forexpipper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this thread very much. I loss 100$ only one trade in a day. my balance was 120$ this time I am fell some sad but next time I am trade more strong analysis and earn good profit for my trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned biplop is an unknown quantity at this point biplop's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have all the money you are dealing with a concept which is still relevant, if not, the first without any interruption, when you open a new layout to a halt if we were not hurt, so I was motivated many bonuses mistakes in the past, I knew the mistakes I hope more snow, and today, I , you've found there are a number of questions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackcandle is an unknown quantity at this point blackcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is good topic to discuss. you are trying to tell us the total loss you have encountered in forex trading but that is not so because what the poster is trying to know is the total loss you have incurred in a one single trade since you started forex trading,not the total loss you have encountered.

Banned feliza is an unknown quantity at this point feliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    every transaction I only risking 10% of my capital and I have a target of 10-20% of my capital, so if I lose in trading I only lost 10% and not more than that. and try to make the rules in your trading, you certainly will be victorious

Member shamiul0 is an unknown quantity at this point shamiul0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a nice job. I lost a lot of my money maybe $ 1000 and lost all because of the greed and mistakes made by every time, but I now learned a lot of information and I knew past mistakes and hope to achieve more profits and compensate for the losses.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anzerg11 View Post
    I lost this week, a large sum due to market volatility and the bad news, but will make up for the amount in the next week and there is of losing the entire amount
    this week i made some good profit and also i get loss but not too much ........ i know last week the market was not clear weather it go or not....... but Gold Trend was very good i mean bundles of chances to make good profit in gold........

Senior Member khanmamun492 is an unknown quantity at this point khanmamun492's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He lost a lot of money, perhaps $ 1000 and it has lost all the greed and mistakes forever, but now I learned a lot of information and I knew that the errors and hope to get more benefits and compensate for the loss.

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i play trade very care fully but i bear loss 12 dollars in one trade when market is down and i fored to close the trade because i have not enough balance to bear the trade .

Senior Member vokko is an unknown quantity at this point vokko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the past, I hade made my account zero several times due to using big lot size. I have made more than $100 in a single trade as lot size was 1. I have lost more than $100 in my trading life. so be careful.

Senior Member cahyadi is an unknown quantity at this point cahyadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with you. if I damage my face when I lose money trading is that I have to trade for my carelessness when trading. that time I was too emotional so I can not think clearly, and eventually I had lost the opportunity to win, and from that experience I would have more control over my emotions and regret that I did not lose my money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open