+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: what is huge loss you face in one trade

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feature a lot of money and lost $2000 because of the mistakes prefabricated ??by apiece abstraction greedy and unrecoverable, but I learned a lot of assemblage and I knew the mistakes of the yore, and we hope much of the profits and correction for compensation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Ranaporthq8843 is an unknown quantity at this point Ranaporthq8843's Avatar
    Thanks
    I now learned a lot of information and I knew past mistakes and hope to achieve more profits and compensate for the losses.I will make up for the amount in the next week and there is of losing the entire amount.good luck forex............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    I lost a lot of my money and lost all because of the greed and mistakes made by every time, but I now learned a lot of information and I knew past mistakes and hope to achieve more profits and compensate for the losses. business main loss aor profit dono sath sath he hotay hain aor kisi business ko jab hum kartay hain to us main humay profit aor loss ko face zaroor karna parta hay mujay December 2013 kay last week main sab sazida loss uthana para tha

Senior Member ahmed3636 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed3636's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade on forex with a huge risk......my big loss in my life is 310$ on forex trade in one trade in one day......my trading volume was that time is 3.i do forex without any fear.so when i join first time on forex i get many loss,,,,,but now my loss is around 2-3 dollar.....i am very happy to income from forex.......
    now my profit is much than loss.....so i am very happy with forex on my life.......

Banned mdjoy407 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoy407's Avatar
    Thanks
    best work for a Forex and incompetent money for a jobs now goods for a work and best income money for a in the woulds now all man best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man better income money for a jobs so join a Forex work.

Senior Member bilal224 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia ap agar acha trader ho to ap itna bara loss ni hoga aur loss ho gya hai to apko face karna chaiye main to apko yehi kahun ga k ap forex ma stop loss use kia karey us sa apki amount bach jai gi aur bara loss sa bach jai ga........

Senior Member bongkar is an unknown quantity at this point bongkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To date I actually have loss concerning 300$+ utilizing a trader. and it also is my big loss utilizing a trade and in each day. Though I actually have loss lot of cash on behalf of me mistake in Forex. However I actually have build profit too such a lot. Currently I actually have a trading Arrange and trading with me Strategy.

Senior Member kamboh is on a distinguished road kamboh's Avatar
    Thanks
    ys aik trade ma agar humye zeyada losss bhe ho jaye to face karna parta hai keoka forex trading ma loss ka sath asth profit bhe utna he zeyada hota jtna loss hota agar profit milta hai to loss bhe accpeted karna hoga.

Banned shejanahamed is an unknown quantity at this point shejanahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my short trading career I have lot of losing in my trading career . The biggest losing in my career is 200$ in a day. One day I lose my 200$ very quickly .That day was the most miserable day in my trading career. I can't forget it . But after this huge losing I am never lose again this kind of amount anymore.

Banned safinova_iuk is an unknown quantity at this point safinova_iuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always get confused with setting the perfect stop loss. I know how important is to set SL when we trade but I am always in dilemnaa bout how to calculate SL. Can anyone help me out with thisi ssue.I this that stoping be going happy.................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open