+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: what is huge loss you face in one trade

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a greedy trader in Forex.So i make a huge loss.I use big lot size with my small capital.I have made my account zero several times due to using big lot size.I have made more than $50 in a single trade as lot size was 1.I have lost more than $500 in my trading life.Though i have made profit, i am basically a great loser.but i am not leaving Forex.I will wait till success in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mian101 is an unknown quantity at this point mian101's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far I've lost $ 300 + on a merchant. and it is my great loss in trading and in one day. though I have lost a lot of money for me error in forex. But I have too much profit. Now I have to make a trading plan and marketing strategy with me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vijaymunshi is on a distinguished road vijaymunshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and loss dono business ke aspects hai ...... maine maximum loss 30$ ka kiya tha ek deal par..... main chote lots purchase karne par belive karta ho aur apni greed ko control karke trade karna sabse acha way hai forex main

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    main abi trading seekh raha hun or abi live trading main nai aaya is liy mujhy abi koi loss nai hoa mager ya hy k agr aap ny $100 invest kia hy to $100 ka hi loss ho jay ga or agr kam ya jiada invest kia hy to phir loss b us k hisab sy hi ho ga

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

what is huge loss you face in one trade

i want to know how much money you loss in just one Trade and with how much balance in your account...... how much risk your put in your that trade.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open