+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: what is huge loss you face in one trade

Senior Member saeed786 is on a distinguished road saeed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and profit is par of every trading business. most of the traders make loss and loose their confidence but in my opinion loss is the best way to understand the worth of the profit so loss is also a peeler to profit. i make two times big loss in my trade and also in my forex trading history. by biggest loss that i have to face is of $200 at the investment of $400 as at that time i am becoming faint to make my trade i have lost mind and so thats why i take high risk and face this loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member irfan123 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Deciding on a correct stop-loss for your trades can be a very tough task for most...
    Especially the newbies and those whom are struggling with their trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vallen View Post
    in a month I've lost 3000 usd sir, that's why I joined this forum that I can, better learn some more so I can get maximum results so that I will be able to trade well again,
    and hopefully I can repay the funds that have been lost me sir, and my confidence was beginning to lose it sir
    very sorrow for this loss my friend. i can say you that you have to wait for the opportunities to do the trades in the forex market. this market may not give you the money every time but when the movements in the market are natural then we can do the well tradings.

Senior Member modo is an unknown quantity at this point modo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thus far I even have loss regarding 300$+ utilizing a trader. And this is my big loss utilizing a trade and in on a daily basis. Though i even have loss lot of cash on behalf of me mistake in forex. Other then i even have create profit too such a lot. Currently i even have create a Trading set up and trading with me Strategy.

Member Santi14 is an unknown quantity at this point Santi14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just your MM 10 % from MM and balance for every tadde. with your low risk and high reward 1:6 or 1:10 i think its very easy to trade just wait and sell in all pairs. keep simple fore earn money just wait and see. thanks

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    To a huge loss of greedy merchants Forex.so I use my little capital in large lot size I. Created multiple times to use a larger lot size zero because of his account. Lot size is 1. Created a $ 60 or more in the trade have lost over $ 600 my trading life in one. Even though I was basically massive loser.but not my profit would wait for forex success will remain Forex Thank you.

Banned PolashKumarDas is an unknown quantity at this point PolashKumarDas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not really an additional benefit, because I have my dollars in the commercial, My spouse and i end reduction, I have a new series for you to open up and also My spouse and i view simply no control, it is my method, My spouse and i don't put it to use to promote.

Senior Member niloy is an unknown quantity at this point niloy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also not a good trader i am a loser trader most of the time i face loss in my forex trading.I open a new order will think business main loss and profit .I have make profit too so much now i have make a trading plan and trading with me strategy.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adnanhm View Post
    i want to know how much money you loss in just one Trade and with how much balance in your account...... how much risk your put in your that trade.....
    I've lost a huge amount sir, I lost the number 200 usd in 4 hours
    with this incident then I would use a new way so that I can get a safe way of doing this trade safely and comfortably, safe in my way then I'll be able to get something that really helped me sir

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adnanhm View Post
    i want to know how much money you loss in just one Trade and with how much balance in your account...... how much risk your put in your that trade.....
    in a month I've lost 3000 usd sir, that's why I joined this forum that I can, better learn some more so I can get maximum results so that I will be able to trade well again,
    and hopefully I can repay the funds that have been lost me sir, and my confidence was beginning to lose it sir

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open