+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Recommendations indicator

Member smartfxkingmakers is on a distinguished road smartfxkingmakers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello dear this is reprint ind so i think its not for good in small TF use in 1hr and above this is my suggestion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I found the benefit of this indicators that I can read the trend for a couple hours and I do not know a good indicator the pivot point can be an alternative for the analysis of trading There are many indicators found in Forex as there are many indicators that are good but for me bollinger band is the best indicator of all as it depicts the current codition of the market that in the western world people i personally use them a MA's wax luminous intensity unit supports movement strains stoch

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an indicator that is in the meta trader will always be true It's just that we are always wrong in reading the indicators allowing us loss actually occurred and not been able to get much much less profit margin call for that you need to practice using any appropriate indicator on demo account

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best indicator in forex world is candle pattern and pinbar only then i like default indicator and i use default indicator all time to trade in forex while if my friends do not use their indicators to prefer trading with reckless system because it can benefit us but the thing to remember me best indicator is my friend who is a moderator on forex community with this indicator is good for me it does not guarantee that the indicator will be good also for you

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there will be many options volume indicators on meta trader but if I more often use trend indicators such as Bollinger bands and parabolic sar, because for me this trend will highly influence to trading market so indeed we have to be careful with trends and news

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always prefer to use more then three indicators in combination that give me much clear results in return with i have one of more indicator those indicator i that but every trader must have the flagship indicator respectively and I trade using price action strategy and this dont need much indicators i also trade chart patterns so far the only indicator tha i use is zigzag and rsi namely maybe what we need is to deepen our knowledge by reading one of the indicators are correct

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not believe in indicators and so i do not have most profitable indicators and I has not yet found any goods indicators again since thats both and forex indicator is a important thing there are huge people all over the world are doing this business and earning a lot form this business so it is a good business only That is a fair explanation as well as the reply to the original thread that art can also fool us before boarding usually go down as well as go down normally goes up first

Junior Member toms854 is an unknown quantity at this point toms854's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks'll prove greetings

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ap ney hum ko Screen shot to post ker k dikha dia or kafi had tak baat samajh b agai is Indicator ki jis ko apne Auto Recommendations Indicator btaya hai agar ap Indicator hum se yeh share ker dete to humare liye acha ho jata or agar apke pass hai to ap hum ko b indicator d means share kere ap humare sath Thanks.

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make money proper money management and also proper indicator should be used that I don't depend on indicators for getting a better entry or exit time of trades with we many traders make loss for wrong application of indicators I always use the following indicators as they give me 85% dependable signalI trade with BBMACDRSIEMA till The best indicator we can use in trading is the MT4 but it depends on you what kind of indicators you can easily use and can also understand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast