+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Auto Recommendations indicator

Member hami001 is an unknown quantity at this point hami001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think k ye system itna faida mand ni he mere khiyal se scalping k liye koi Or acha indicator hona chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    well this is good indicators and i see that this is similar with dynamic range..how good is it for scalping my friend? because i am a scalper and i want to combine it with mine and get the strong signals from them
    I did not use this indicator for scalpins I like to trade with Big tf like 4H TF. And with the big TF no scalpind trading is good. So please if you have used this for scalping trading then please share your experience here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is good indicators and i see that this is similar with dynamic range..how good is it for scalping my friend? because i am a scalper and i want to combine it with mine and get the strong signals from them
    do the best we can

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are getting this becasue of indicator than please share and your shared link is not working. If this indicator work as it appears in picture than this is a good addition.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    I see this is pretty good indicator is used in a large timeframe. if you use the small timeframe, a lot of false signals arrows. volume market prices can change quickly. we need the additional indicator as a filter signal is generated to be able to open a good position.
    Yes I agree with you. But we really have no such time to trade with a big TF. I am using stochastic and macd indicators with this to improve the signaling criteria. I think you will also get a good result if you use them with this.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see this is pretty good indicator is used in a large timeframe. if you use the small timeframe, a lot of false signals arrows. volume market prices can change quickly. we need the additional indicator as a filter signal is generated to be able to open a good position.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    looks very nice to me I would like to use it but first I have to take its back test if I find that it is good enough for the live trading account then I will put that indicator in my live trading account hope it will help me and also others thanks for sharing the indicator.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry I did not see that I did not post the link. I am extremely sorry for that. Below is the link for the indicator. I could not upload it in the forum so I used 4shared
    http://www.4shared.com/file/5dN41WQ5...mmendatio.html
    Try it and share your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    looks very nice to me I would like to use it but first I have to take its back test if I find that it is good enough for the live trading account then I will put that indicator in my live trading account hope it will help me and also others thanks for sharing the indicator.
    Halloe friend did you use this indicator. I am usinf it and I have added macd and rsi with this indicator to get good result. Thanks for your comment here. Please use this with my suggested indicators I think you will get good result.

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    If you are getting this becasue of indicator than please share and your shared link is not working. If this indicator work as it appears in picture than this is a good addition.
    Hallow kashifrehman "http://www.4shared.com/file/5dN41WQ5/windows-1256Auto_Recommendatio.html" for your help I am giving this link you just copy and paste it in th ebrowser I think you will get the indicator. And the link is working fine. Try it.
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-04-22 at 04:13 PM.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you have the indicator. if so could you please share. I'd like to try it out

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Auto Recommendations indicator

You can see from the picture. I think I dont need to say anything here. I dont use it but you can use it and publish the results.
    Last edited by naziafarhan; 2012-04-02 at 02:18 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7