+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Auto Recommendations indicator

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here is that if an auto Recommendations EA or not? I guess because if EA is not appropriate for this thread, I think this thread is very necessary for those who need indicators for manual trading EA .. but if it's good, it does not hurt if you want to share...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator seems cool master ..
    should be used in pair and time frame for how master? fear that one pair and one pair in the time frame can later make our loss ..
    fitting when the price is trending master ya sideways if the price is definitely a lot of false signals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alhamdulillah View Post
    i am recommend you to use Quickfib. it draw to you fobonacci retracement automatically,
    http://codebase.mql4.com/7015
    try that
    after using the indicator Quickfib results how? I see how it looks simple, for the complete rules you normally use please share as well, so I can go try it.

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am recommend you to use Quickfib. it draw to you fobonacci retracement automatically,
    http://codebase.mql4.com/7015
    try that

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alhamdulillah For This Useful Post:

commgrow (2012-07-26)

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naziafarhan - Thanks all lot for sharing this ''Auto recommendation'' indicator with us. I can't believe that you have with us this indicator in free of cost. I hope this indicator will work well. In you picture it is showing that it will auto pop a sign of the trend is going up or down. thanks again for sharing this indicator. Will this indicator make a audio sound for giving alert? please inform us that will in give us audio alert? and what are the other features this indicator got? just up and down trend sign? Any thing else? I have downloaded this indicator in my desktop I will comment again later about it's result.

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the indicator? candlestick looks like just nobody else wrote, so what should i download sir? sorry I'm still new in forex so do not know much about the indicator and the others, ... so please understand it, sir, thank you very much you are willing to share them here

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by puri View Post
    well this is good indicators and i see that this is similar with dynamic range..how good is it for scalping my friend? because i am a scalper and i want to combine it with mine and get the strong signals from them
    I also do not know sir, how should this indicator system to be used, but certainly if there is spare time I will definitely try the demo account first, and one day I will share with you of course may be able to give us a powerful teaching

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is good indicators and i see that this is similar with dynamic range..how good is it for scalping my friend? because i am a scalper and i want to combine it with mine and get the strong signals from them

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw it seemed results great in picture can it as the signal for us to step into the market you can give I more information on this indicator as TF, pair .... hope it will work and bring good results

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average, bollinger and macd is best indicator for me. i don like to use this indicator. because use of too much indicator create the trade complex. besides we need to emphasis on fundamental also. long time trading on the basis of indicator is not so good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast