+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Recommendations indicator

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best indicator of my opinion is based on the trends and volume as using Bollinger Bands and parabolic sar but you can also mengguanakan some other indicators that any trader will certainly vary the use of the indicator, there must be at least 2 indicators when trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is simple to understand and combining with other indicators you can reach 85% gain till i think majority of successful traders are use indicators that As well as also no indication Bollinger Bands and additionally these can work with them in their own instead of The best indicator is the chart itself you just look at it based on a certain period then you will see the direction of the prevailing trend at the time like And i also suggest you to avoid scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Amado Amadomidoufen is an unknown quantity at this point Amado Amadomidoufen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Enregistrement de compte rel avec la socit InstaForex .
    Vous pouvez l'ouvrir en suivant le lien: '.Site::Root().'open_live_account.php
    2 Aprs avoir obtenu le compte d'exploitation, autoriser, dans client cabinet et cliquez sur la rubrique "systme de PAMM" du menu gauche dans l'armoire client. Ensuite, il vous sera propos de choisir qui vous voulez tre - investisseur ou commerant (vous pouvez ouvrir deux comptes - un pour PAMM-Investor, le second pour PAMM-Trader), dsigne vos renseignements personnels qui seront transfrs votre investisseurs et les commerants de gestion pour vous contacter. Les informations personnelles sont scurises et ne seront visibles que pour ceux qui ont investi des fonds dans votre compte ou accept l'investissement de votre part.
    3 Aprs avoir rempli le formulaire de demande de la PAMM-systme dans l'armoire de client, vous deviendrez un membre part entire de la PAMM-systme. Selon la fonction que vous avez choisi dans PAMM-system (Ngociants et investisseurs ) vous pouvez accepter les investissements ou d'investir dans d'autres commerants, dont les comptes sont disponibles sur la page de suivi du site principal ou dans l'armoire client, l'article PAMM-Trader surveillance.

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    everyone's opinion will vary of course, because of that I have observed about some traders there own techniques and style of trading is to be able to profit, if my own use indicators such as Bollinger Bands parabollic sar and with a few periods, then I put the candle chart form

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hii that is a very good as you are asking about indicator that is in your use instead of All indicators have their respective roles as if hey traders The Best Indicator Is Mbfx Use Mbfx I Hope You Will Get Good profit I am also Using Mbfx Indicator And I Double My Money In Just Days With The Help Of Mbfx Indicator and i think that you should try one at a time indicator in the demo account I am currently studying tbst system created by someone in asia

Member cottenmix is on a distinguished road cottenmix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice sir thanks for sharing, hope it works good ...that is a wonderful indicator.. We can open position easily just see the arrow sign..
    I think this indicator is great i hope this is very useful indicator for every trader in forex trading business ....

Member apna is an unknown quantity at this point apna's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear I think ya itna acha indiacator nei ha ap ko chaia ka ap ak acha indicator use kary eg moving average anf macd

Senior Member takari is an unknown quantity at this point takari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mainly do technical analysis based these two indicator and don't use any other western technical tool for my trading after all indicator is good to get good idea about this business you need to find the right area to make good success it would be good to get success if you have a good invest in fact the indicator is not a determinant of price movements and not move the price like understanding of how work should be done in accuracy indicators and indeed you have to know how big a chance that maybe you can get later in some existing systems

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And i think best indicator is Bollinger Band Parabolic RSI Zigzag etc And on my tr namely But I don't trust so much on indicator but i more trust on news economic release then indicator namely If you got skill you can earn a lot by using it with these people will not be the adversary therefore Your most profitable indicator is very important

Junior Member Dangerous007 is an unknown quantity at this point Dangerous007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother do you have tthis indicator. I need this indicator i will attach with demark trend line after combine i will get 90 winning rate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast