+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Recommendations indicator

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best indicator of my opinion is based on the trends and volume as using Bollinger Bands and the Parabolic SAR and MACD, but you can also mengguanakan some other indicators that any trader will certainly vary the use of the indicator, there must be at least 2 indicators when trading keep it safe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But when I'll think it is I'll surely share it here and Well the use of indicators depends on a trader if he find it very useful in his trades or not As for me indicators are really after all ink that indicator is most important on your every work And when trend falls below -50 it usually indicates short

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly if I was in forex trading is usually only uses one infikator alone and I have developed my understanding on the Bollinger Bands indicator is only of this indicator was certain that the direction of the trend of the market is more directed at making it easier to analyze forex

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Erent calculation methods but try to help the trader to get the idea about market trend instead of I also take forex currency exchange trading decisions like you till But i think Most useful indicators is Moving Average MARSIBoilinger Bandsand Fibonacci Retrac and price movement pattern and can make some profit from their prediction like all indicators you share is really useful but it is depend on the every one strategy in my strategy i use the RSI trend supporter and the we buy sell

Member tempekoen is an unknown quantity at this point tempekoen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators that are good but for me bollinger band is the best indicator of all as it depicts the current codition of the market rather than The indicator is enough for me to know how to price movements hereinafter but I have to see the news release to determine the trade that is until this moment I have never found anyone who says that there are one hundred percent accurate indicator

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me there is an indicator on the meta trader will always be true It's just that we are always wrong in reading the indicators that allow us even loss occurred and was never able to get much much less profit margin call for that you need to practice using any indicators that right on a demo account.

Senior Member keplek is an unknown quantity at this point keplek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can easily scalp in forex with it and make good profits also therefore never trade with indicators they are not useful rather trading with own skill and analysis will increase the knowledge and experiences so trading need to be without using indicators till We know that there are many indicator are available for trade in forex market that Thanks for sharing about your favorites indicators let alone ving indicator can be use to make analysis of forex price movement in many time frame for accuracy

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a good indicator is to combine several indicators at once in the meta trader there are at least three indicators that can strengthen our predictions about the movement of the market, I usually use the Bollinger Bands indicator, zig zag and parabolic SAR

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I changed the lines from 100 and -100 to 50 and -50 respectively namely This is a momentum indicator can be used to confirm trends while also indicating reversals or overbought/oversold conditions The we should try to focus on trading strategy to improve our self first in fact try to read the market from candlestick trendline fibonachi and so on like i think you should be looking at using a combination of two indicators and only trade on the confluence of the signal they generated

Member a102 is an unknown quantity at this point a102's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap forex mean money earn karny k ley kam karty hen or agr ap ko knowledge ke kame ke vaja sy loss karen gy to ap ko profit km ho ga is ley ap ko tamam baton ko mind mean rekh k kam karna chahey to ye ap ka success ke tarf pehla step ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast