+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Learn Forex trading from an expert !

Senior Member datace.fox is an unknown quantity at this point datace.fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirag View Post
    Appreciate your interest Preet Sharma!
    Its great !! is trading expert se hum trading k rules and regulation ko smjh skte hen ! easily !! its great ! and work !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member chirag is an unknown quantity at this point chirag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Appreciate your interest Preet Sharma!
    Quote Originally Posted by preetsharma View Post
    wow! it's amazing we can easily learn forex trading from an expert thanks a lot friends it is just amazing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow! it's amazing we can easily learn forex trading from an expert thanks a lot friends it is just amazing.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by buxpir View Post
    yE BAT MANANAY WALI HE KAY A FOREX TRDING ME EXPERT HIN OUR AP LERAN KAROWA RAHAY HIN FOREX TRADING KAY BARAY MIN LIKIN ME INDIA ME HIN OUR ME PAKISTAN ME HON IS LAY AP SE LEARN MUSHKAL HE.
    Training saari online hi di jati hai skype aur teamviewer through!!

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yE BAT MANANAY WALI HE KAY A FOREX TRDING ME EXPERT HIN OUR AP LERAN KAROWA RAHAY HIN FOREX TRADING KAY BARAY MIN LIKIN ME INDIA ME HIN OUR ME PAKISTAN ME HON IS LAY AP SE LEARN MUSHKAL HE.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your great responses guys.... I've already taught 8 people from this forum.... and the results are too much fruitful.... I am again opening coaching from 25/6/2013 ... Act fast to reserve your seats which are limited to 10 people.

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m from pakistan.me forex pe bilkul new hon.mjhe isky bary me abhi kafi information cghaheye.ap is field me kafi experienced hen.thanks k ap apna experience logo k sath share kar rahe hen.and hamy ap se seekhny ka moka mila he.me ap se bohat jal contact karon ga. insha Allah

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks jo ap nay mujhay forex trading kay baray main btay main is kam main naya hun or main bhi full time yae kam kar raha hun mujay ap ka 3 number wala corse bohat psand aya jo ke humay live market kay halat ke baray main or nakl o harkat kay baray main bohat kuch btata hai ap aik achay forex trading kay expert hain ap nay humay forex kay baray main bohat si malumat wo bhi free main di hain ap nay humay internet kay baray main bhi bohat kuch btaya hai thanks.

Member naba javaid is an unknown quantity at this point naba javaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirag View Post
    Dear Forex Trader,
    I am Chirag B. I am a full time forex trader for more than 5 years from India. I've been coaching students around india for more than 2 years now ( Proof will be provided with contact numbers [ most of the trainers don't share this. ]).
    If you are looking forward to learn and trade the forex, the experts way then you've come to the correct place.
    After learning this strategy you can easily get monthly returns of 8% to 30%.
    My strategy doesn't consist of any guess work as it is completely designed on the world's most traded method called Price Action ( You trade as what happens in the market and on the charts ).
    With price action method your money will be at least risk and gains will be more higher.
    Below are few Highlights of the coaching:
    1. What broker you should go for?
    2. Basic introduction to the market
    3. The Core Price Action Course ( includes complete detailed study of chart patterns and movements with live market conditions )
    4. My secret method for trading news releases!
    5. Many tricks and techniques!
    6. And the most important MONEY MANAGEMENT
    System required is just mt4 with internet. Teaching will be provided through Skype and Team Viewer. ... I'll be teaching complete way how the experts trade as even I've worked with financial firm and taught the exact way to trade to their employees. So once this method is learned you'll never need to learn any other method. The time duration for this course is 3 months which includes 1 month of core one on one private training plus my complete support for 24/7 other 2 Months, which means wherever u get stuck I'll be personally helping u. Fees are Rs. 10, 000 for three months. With 24x7 support( plus hidden tricks that i use personally to profit, that very less people know ). Also let me know if u have group... I have various discount packages.
    Plz let me know asap as the seats are limited.
    News trading strategy will be taught as bonus to first 10 positions.
    For more details of my coaching at lower price, Kindly PM me or mail me at : succeedandlive@gmail.com
    Atlast, I am confident that you won't feel cheated or scammed after studying this strategy.

Will be glad to see your success story with me!

Prosperous Regards,
    Chirag.
    hy sir i m intresting for forex trading so kindly tell me about its signals.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rand00 View Post
    Interesting.
    You'll be proud to learn it and use it daily... Let me know if you have any query!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast