+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest brokers are growing like scammers?

Member sweety sania is an unknown quantity at this point sweety sania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right.I am new in forex trading.At first i did not know much about it and i had no idea about the scammers in this field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hossam_a22 is an unknown quantity at this point hossam_a22's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Head and Shoulders

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Generally, when prices make significant moves, they go through a period of resting. Usually with a Triangle pattern, the price consolidation period consists of higher lows and lower lows, forming the shape of a "triangle". When the resistance and support lines (see: Support & Resistance) begin converging, price will usually burst out of the consolidation area and resume trending in the direction that prices have been moving previously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    you are right.I am new in forex trading.At first i did not know much about it and i had no idea about the scammers in this field.Earlier i used to invest in hyip and lost many.I thought in forex trading the case is not such as in hyip.But recently i came to know about the scam story in the forex brokers also.Which surprised me.What about the insta forex?

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    व्यापारी की रिपोर्ट अनुभाग में ऐसे सवाल पूछने के लिए बेहतर...मैं इस धागे व्यापारी रिपोर्ट्स अनुभाग में ले जाने के लिए मॉडरेटर का अनुरोध करेंगे। नियमों और विनियमों मंच के ध्यान से धागा खोलने से पहले पढ़ कृपया।
    और अब, मैं नए दलालों से प्रत्येक निश्चित रूप से आ रहे हैं और हर रोज, लेकिन उनमें से केवल कुछ आता है बाहर का वादा किया कि आपके सवाल का जवाब और वैध है जबकि उनमें से ज्यादातर बाहर बारी के लिए चाहते हैं होना करने के लिए घोटाले तो बेहतर मूल्यांकन दलाल इसे में पैसे जमा करने से पहले पहला...क्योंकि केवल निवेशक, जबकि उनमें से कुछ दूर ले करने के लिए बाजार में दलाल का सबसे आते, केवल वास्तविक व्यापार और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सफल व्यापार करने के लिए आया था रहे हैं। तो, सावधान रहना और ब्रोकर के बारे में समीक्षाएँ पढ़ें पहले।

Member sumin is an unknown quantity at this point sumin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree that broker are growing like mushroom. But it is good for us in some terms but bad also. I mean most of the new brokers are scam

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bohats sa brokers forex trading business ma trade karna ka laye use ho rahe ha.
    but mere kayal ma koi be broker use karne sa pahely us ka bare ma jan lana chaye
    ka markeet ma is ke kaya value ha isye kitna use kar rahe ha, tb humhe
    kisi kism ke koi problem ka samna nahi karna pare ga.

Member mithunsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point mithunsarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this time you are presentation our board as a visitor which gives you incomplete right of admission to view conversation & admission our other skin & option. You can take away limitation by joining our board Free which can give access to post in forum, start new conversation theme & phone other forum member via confidential communication & lot's of other belongings. Join now & create creation cash from our easy contest & salaried to position system, join our community

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot of broker is growing day by day. They take money from you within short time but if you give withdraw then need 2 days. If you know about it why they are not doing auto system like instaforex. Instaforex is auto system they are giving within short time 1-7 working hours. Then what you think that other broker house too mush slow for withdraw.

Member mithunsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point mithunsarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe a few of the elderly forex broker are earn first-class from forex & the original forex broker annoying to get there customers to make cash also & some of these new forex broker are legit & a quantity of these forex broker are scamming present patrons from the create.

Member sujad is an unknown quantity at this point sujad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the brokers that i have used pat me all my profits at all times so I do not try to blame them. In this regard they settle all for new broker like liquidity provide technical support that required starting a new broker.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sujad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast