+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Mt4 & mt5

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 is the best platform provided by the broker for users and new bies and beginners. These are the very good forums which are giving the education and provide the opportunity to share their view to each other. This is also a source of assistant for the poor people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my openion as i think mt4 is more popular then mt5 becouse it is easy to understand and also easy to use it.on the other hand mt5 is tough and hard to understand.mt4 is more popular then mt5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ijazsony For This Useful Post:

Babar chatha (2013-04-03)

Junior Member hendrikff is an unknown quantity at this point hendrikff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    differences metatrader 4 metatrader 5 and it was everything, the good which MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5's. what are its advantages and disadvantages?

Senior Member mscps is an unknown quantity at this point mscps's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mt4 is very popular than the Mt5. Mt4 is very easy to use and control the trade. Its very simple and Very intersting . I Use only Mt4 for my trade. I am feeling very good when i use Mt4. Mt4 have interesting indicator for helpful in our trading. It is best for all . I like Mt4

Member b.tarraf is an unknown quantity at this point b.tarraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Mt4 & mt5

how they work and where i can learn how to use it ?

and whats more popular mt4 or mt5 ?

and how you feel when using it ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to b.tarraf For This Useful Post:

barcelona29 (2013-03-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17