+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to use a technical indicator is to determine the signals that indicate the time to invest. A technical indicator should not be the only pillar of the investor's decisions. This technical tool should be used together with a good technical analysis of the graphics. This way the perfect execution of the trading is favored. Jnaab g firex mwy indector chart ko and market ko predicted karne ki help kaartey haain but hame is sey use karne keh liye practice karnaa hogaa taab hi kaahi jaaker hamey iski saahi samjh aaigi jnab g our faida hoga g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that many indicators are flooding the markets right now. Some are sold for a price while most are offered free of charge. But we cannot trust all indicators that we see available. We must use good judgment in selecting indicators so as not to choose what will kill our trading. Indicators has the same functions and we only pick what we think is suitable to our needs in fact indicators are like puzzle piece in which you have to connect all the puzzle piece just to see the whole pictures and some indicators will give informations about condition of market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all find the indicator yo want to use then extract the indicator from the RAR file. Add it to the indicator file of your MetaTrader platform. Then restart the MetaTrader open. it. And from the left side navigation bar search for your indicator. And double click it will be added to the char. Learn analysis do not depend on the indicator it will not give you the good result. Indicators are very important in the forex market, and things that we have to rely on him, but not fully, ie, we must rely on indicators, but next to various analyzes, such as technical analysis and fundamental analysis as well, which is very important for every trader

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator k sath instructions di hoti ha k ose kese use krna ha,or ye sb entry point btatay,abi aap ka experience km lgta ha forex me jese jese ap experience hote jao gha It is a flat rate of movement of candle some time backwards. If you use a period 15, then a line is drawn, the median average price 15 cadle before Sure that there are hundreds of indicators out there and apiece and every one is as a antithetic and has their own way to looked at markets. To learned as apiece one you instrument acquire to look accumulation on that item indicator. However it is not at all needed to acquire all the indicators retribution scholarly the ones you necessary to use in your trading !

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe i donot have any knowledge about the use of indicators because i do not ever used indicators during trading but i think that directions regarding the use of indicators are shown on the terminal but the indicators do not always indicate true value. dear indicator aik tool hota hai jo k aap k metatrader mein built in hota hai indicators ko aap apni chart per attach kar k aap trend maloom karny ki koshsih karty hen jo kuch had tak indicators aap ki help karty hen

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that each indicator has a function and usage is different so you need to learn all about them but for me I just learned a basic indicator and use the simple because my analysis does not depend too much on the indicator and technical analysis Ap nay MT4 mai different indicators ki list hai. Sub say pehly ap indicators ki information aur es ki movement ky bray mai jana ho gy. Tb ap indicators ko use kr sakty hai. Ap ko pata hai k hum 2 say zada bhe indicators use krtay hai. es lye un ki complete information bohat zaroori hai.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the best online job you must have a very good and sincere friend and guide who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money at your door step that is at your home and it is your right to have profit because you are working hard and giving time to this forum and be happy. I use indicators as assistant factor with my tools to get good confirmation, but I use in my analysis some tools like candlesticks patterns, shapes and trend line, channels with those tools I also use indicators, it is very important for success we know how to use indicators properly.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear broother there is alot of indicator ap kon sa indicator use karna chate ho aur kise ye sab ap yah nahi sekh sakte hai pour haar indector 100 percent taak right result naahi dee saakta junaab g isiliye hame kafi indector use karne chahye g Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that indicator is very essential tools of successful forex trading. Indicator help us to easily market analysis. Bolinger band, RSI, Parabolix Sar etc indicator is very important for every forex trader. You can use indicator by demo practice.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    initial start trading I also studied some indicators, and I do not find effective indicators to trade, so now I prefer using the candlestick and support and resistance lines for analyzing the, it becomes as an indicator for me, because it also helps me to determine the point of entry the right to trade. bht achi bat kahi lekin mai abi forex trading mai new biee hou ur koshish kar rha hu k seekhu so mainly mai ne moving average pe bht twaja de rkhi ha ur ye asaan bi ha is moving average se mjhe kafi help hui ha

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear aap nay achi thread di hay ya business kuch aysa hi hay kay iss may indicator ka sahara layna hi hota hay to market ko daykh kar kay andaza lagana hota hay kay market may kiya kaam kareen buy kareen ya seel karen or koi bi indicator ho to wo directly news par kaam nahi karta hay news kay time may indicator say kaam nahi layna chahiya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open