+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151
Results 1,501 to 1,508 of 1508

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each indicator has its own character according to their usefulness. we need to do is learn from the character of the indicator itself, because sometimes each indicator as shown opposite but actually all have the same goal, namely to indicate the approximate direction of price movement will happen. the longer we get into this business, there would be more understanding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes agar apko koi be indicator ko apply karna hy to aap ko us k instructions sy pta chal jata hy k usay kaisy apply karna hy mostly to apko ap k terminal k tools sy he guideline mil janti hy whan sy he sabi indicators apply hotay hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    There are many indicators which are there in meta trader and trader first needs to learn and use and decide which indicator he wants to learn first and then study them and practice them in demo account and see the results on different time frames before they can actually trade with them on real account .
    yeah, you are right mrinalini ji... But i want to know from you guys that where or how can i learn that particular work in which ways and what the difference between different types of values with indication like SMA 20 , SMA 30, SMA 40 and so on. Some,before using indicator need to enter values too so they play role exactly into indication.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    I think k har indicator ka sath ak pdf ya fr word pad ki file hoti ha ap us ko open kr k chk kr skten ha agar woh na di gai ho to ap us indicator ko apne mt4 ma attach kren aur chk kren k ya kia cheez ha is sa b ap ko kafi had tk madad mil sakti ha trade at your own risk.
    Par indicator toh already MT4 list mein available hote hai jaise MACD, Bollinger bands, RSI toh unhe MT4 mein attach karne ki baat kuch samajh nahi aayi..Kya aap aur behtar tarike se bata sakte..Waise jitne indicator MT4 mein show kiye gaye hain unke saath koi pdf ya word pad open nahi hoti..Can you give the exact link or give information into more better way so that newbies also got benefited.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    How to use an indicator??
    I think k har indicator ka sath ak pdf ya fr word pad ki file hoti ha ap us ko open kr k chk kr skten ha agar woh na di gai ho to ap us indicator ko apne mt4 ma attach kren aur chk kren k ya kia cheez ha is sa b ap ko kafi had tk madad mil sakti ha trade at your own risk.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sspences88 View Post
    bro hr indicator k sath instructions di hoti ha k ose kese use krna ha,or ye sb entry point btatay,abi aap ka experience km lgta ha forex me jese jese ap experience hote jao ghay ap ko pta chlta jaye gha
    haan, woh toh aapne sahi bola ki jaise jaise experience hota hai jayega bahut saari chize clear hoti jayengi.
    par kya aap mujhe ye bata sakte ho ki instructions kaha par likhi hoti indicators ke liye..Mujhe toh aaj tak nahi mili..Even , i had try to find out few times about instruction about indicator list.
    Can, tell me in which menu instruction are found about indicators.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro hr indicator k sath instructions di hoti ha k ose kese use krna ha,or ye sb entry point btatay,abi aap ka experience km lgta ha forex me jese jese ap experience hote jao ghay ap ko pta chlta jaye gha

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

hello friends,
    Maine bahut saare indicator use kiye hai forex market to got good and strong signal about forex market.. Par mujhe MACD(Moving Average) ke alawa koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aata ki kaise kya trend ka pata chalta hai.

Even, i am not able to understand what the values means to which enter during the use of indicator and how will work.Jaise koi SMA 15 use karta hai koi SMA 20.
    I don't understand how differ from each other.

I had not found answer of my question after the long search into forum decided to open the thread so that people had similar question like me can benefited by this way.

So, i want to answer of my question from fellow members, experts, professional and senior member over the forum that how actually indicator and how can we understand indication?

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2017-09-26), Faheem 1 (2018-04-15), gold1985000 (2019-04-20), jibran1995 (2013-08-18), noul (2015-02-26), wasim345 (2015-08-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open