+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1508

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a wide range even if we calculate it is not enough of our time, but all may be the development of several kinds of indicators that have been created several years ago to facilitate the trade, you just simply double-clicking the indicator you want from the list in the chart , only if you are not able to read and use it then it's useless

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    To use the indicators timeline and chart analysis is very important. You have to see the past condition of the trade and what are the condition of the graph. You have to generate some ideas about red, green and blue lines at the time of trading to understand indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are very helpful tool for almost all kind of forex traders. Indicators have important role in analysis. Indicators provides us many values from charts which either not readable without them or trader need lot of time to find same. Several thousand indicators are available to be used in forex trading business.

I personally use Auto Trendline, Auto Channel, Candlestick Time, Resistance / Support Level, Daily Pivot, MACD, Moving Averages, Stochastic, Relative Strength Index (RSI) and Fisher to find good results in almost no time and help in my analysis.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    Maine bahut saare indicator use kiye hai forex market to got good and strong signal about forex market.. Par mujhe MACD(Moving Average) ke alawa koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aata ki kaise kya trend ka pata chalta hai.

Even, i am not able to understand what the values means to which enter during the use of indicator and how will work.Jaise koi SMA 15 use karta hai koi SMA 20.
    I don't understand how differ from each other.

I had not found answer of my question after the long search into forum decided to open the thread so that people had similar question like me can benefited by this way.

So, i want to answer of my question from fellow members, experts, professional and senior member over the forum that how actually indicator and how can we understand indication?
    jani yahan par to itne sarey indecators haen ab app ko kon kon se indecators k mutaliq batoun k app es ko kse use karo main to app ko yahi kahoun g ak instaforex ki website par na her indecators ki istemal ki tarqeeb mojood ha chak kar lo waha se app ko faida ho ga

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no more knowledge about indicator. Because i am new in forex. But i see there are lot of indicator available for mt4 and mt5. Now i am trying to know about all indicator for making big profit from my trading.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har indicator alag alag rule or tarike se signal dete hai.
    unka working fourmula bi alag alag hota hai. hame koi bi indicator select karne se pahle uski working ko taik se sajh lena chahiye.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree, the more indicators you cause confused to determine the exact position. for each indicator has its own suggestions. I think, the more you use a simple indicator, the more accurate the results.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes agar apko koi be indicator ko apply karna hy to aap ko us k instructions sy pta chal jata hy k usay kaisy apply karna hy mostly to apko ap k terminal k tools sy he guideline mil janti hy whan sy he sabi indicators apply hotay hen.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for it you have to learn it and master them . do not just follow the others but you have to know the characteristic and also how to set and suitable with your calculation, this is very imppportant to not and if you can master them then they will help you for trading and get the best results

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    Maine bahut saare indicator use kiye hai forex market to got good and strong signal about forex market.. Par mujhe MACD(Moving Average) ke alawa koi bhi indicator samajh nahi aata ki kaise kya trend ka pata chalta hai.

Even, i am not able to understand what the values means to which enter during the use of indicator and how will work.Jaise koi SMA 15 use karta hai koi SMA 20.
    I don't understand how differ from each other.

I had not found answer of my question after the long search into forum decided to open the thread so that people had similar question like me can benefited by this way.

So, i want to answer of my question from fellow members, experts, professional and senior member over the forum that how actually indicator and how can we understand indication?
    bro app ko agar indicators use karana hai tu app is ko meta trader 4 may use karah sakta hai yah mt5 may jo bhi app kay pass platform howa wa hai us may app use karah sakta hain is ko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open