View Poll Results: Do you think it is necessary to make strategies?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes.

196 92.02%
  • no.

4 1.88%
  • may be.

14 6.57%
  • not sure

2 0.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Make strategies before you start anything.

sufiyan22
    G bhia strtigy trading me banani chaiy eand nd investment ke lie 1 llan bana chaiye te 2nocheezey bohat hi important hai jisse apko loss hone ka kuch grbar hone ke time pta joga ke kia krna hai aur ki ani krna hai jiss apka profot profot hoga and ye tretigy ap kisi aur sell bhi kr saktey hn ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan jnaab g gee bohaat zrori chiWy hai trad kareny se peehly startgya hi nahi plan bhi bana chahye jnab g our account management bhi kaarni aani chahye jnaab gg isi mee hamari kamyabi haai jnaab ggg bilkuo g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hamadaosa is on a distinguished road hamadaosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the best profession.And i do this with heart and soul.
    I would like to invite my friends and relative member who are interested to do this as business.And already i involve my elder brother to do this.He also take forex as job.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think you should make your own strategy before starting forex trading. You have to find the strategy, making strategy is very tough. The best way is to learn about the built in system which we have in our meta trader. Know the way of using and about the indicators. Practice it and develop your skills.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before undertaking any action in the market you should plan each step to follow. The investor must develop a strategy that allows him to face the market successfully. The investor must recognize that his best weapon is strategy. The trading plan and the management of capital constitute a system that generates profits.

Member sazibur.rana is an unknown quantity at this point sazibur.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we need make strategies before starting any trade. forex trading is a currencies business and every moment the value of currencies is being changed. so if we do not strategies before going to any trade it can be harmful for us. because the market movement is always changed. so every trader should strategies before open any trade.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bikul bai app ko pehle plan bana chahi aa fer hee trade karni chahi aa kyu ki bina plan app ek achi trading nai kar paye ge es layi better jeh hai pehle planing fer earning agar app planing nai karo ge app acha kama nai payo ge bai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is mai business start karny sa phly strong strategy plan karna chahie and phir us ko study karen ta kay wo kis tarha usefull bana skta hia is ko practice karny ki zrorat hoti hai and is say good result and earning gain hoti hia

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi b business start karne se pahle koi strong strategy plam karni chahye and then us ko study karen k trader us ko apne liye kis tara use full bana sakta hy is ki paractice karne ki zaroorat hy ta acha result hasil ho then us strategy ko protfit k liye use kare to bara maza aae ga

Junior Member Mostafa is an unknown quantity at this point Mostafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey man , i think it is not necessary to make strategy to trade forex , if u asked me why , then i would tell u that i watched a video for a man who trades forex and he only put his money with the predominant ( bull or bear ) and he earn always , he warned 500 $ in just an hour , so 1000 $ for every day 2 hours without any strategy ,
    Thnx .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open