View Poll Results: Do you think it is necessary to make strategies?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes.

196 92.02%
  • no.

4 1.88%
  • may be.

14 6.57%
  • not sure

2 0.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1386

Thread: Make strategies before you start anything.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss in forex is actually more a consequence from the what we do in trading. When trading we do seriously and truly it is likely to earn more profit than loss. In the forex where the trader is serious and smart in trading would be get a lot profit from the traders are trading poorly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the main problem of mine.. I really dont have any working strategy yet.. It will sound good if I say that I really dont have any strategy at all.. This is why I am still losing in forex.. Dont have any confidence that I can really face this market with my own money... you must need a strategy if you ever want to make constant profit from this market..
    Searching Myself...

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, before we want to do anything we should create a strategy. So we should practice on demo account to create a strategy, after that we can follow this strategy to trade on real account and make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Changes in strategy over and over again, I think this strategy works for us, I think should not be. Because it allows us to make a profit with them, try to go a long one or two profitable strategies.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Forex, the world's second most difficult task, even without a strategy is unlikely. Strategy will be there to provide for your company as a range of protocols, there is a hard thing to do within the time and often the amount of money the size of a few trade, money, money management techniques, risk.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    in forex trading strategy is first step for making money and trading.
    if we have a good and strong strategy then we can made good amount with trading.
    in our trading strategy we also set stop loss also.
    To achieve success in trading, you must be careful of your own emotions and use tools and strategies where they do not influence your decision. The world's most successful traders are more women, because women have good communication and they can control their emotions. There is no place for arrogant and haughty behavior or emotional instability in the placement market.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    For me it is very neccesery to make the strategies before we even start to trade..
    Because without strategy,trading in forex is a gambling!!
    I dont like gambling money in my trade,because i want to earn by my knowledge,not my luck!!
    each of trading is that we make before we do our didalmnya order shall make a plan where we can plan for how we determine how we can gain up and ready to bear the loss and the extent to which we will exit and enter the market, because without careful planning will forex just throwing money into a place many people who lost thousands of dollars in wasted money forex simply because they do not make plans to mature and controlled in forex trading without a plan made ​​for the mature let us do this forex trading, forex trading is essentially a plan of a part of our plan that we can try to reach without a plan for us that we will not be able, if we are lucky berencan twenty point then we must follow him to obey because we make a twenty point actually is because it is in careful planning and well-calculated, if we are trading it mandatory for us to always make a trading plan in it.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    each of trading strategies is needed and the strategy adopted varies considerably depending on market conditions, there is no perfect strategy but the strategy used to obtain large profits with minimal loss is a trader who knows the direction of the trend is going to happen with the basic understanding of technical analysis and fundamental

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    With out building a strategy you never able to be success in forex trade...The best thing is tiring to build up a your own strategy that works for you .....

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes if you wanna earn profit whether is small or big you should make good strategies and earn profit very easily .people only fail in trading because of they dont have good strategies and only do trading by seeing chart pattern.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy each time before the trade is open .. re-calculate the margin, so that I can take maximum benefit from the capital, but also not eroded quickly .. So I watched the indicator and price action for a few minutes, maybe 30 or 60 .. then, if there is a signal, I open trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open