+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 499 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Member jaz is on a distinguished road jaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main agr aap consistently profit hasil krna chahtay ho to aap ko chaahiye kay aap is main hard work kro q kay aap is main hard work ki madad sai acha profit hasil kr sktay ho forex main agr aap hard work nhi kro gay aap ko is main consistently profit hasil nhi hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kecil is an unknown quantity at this point kecil's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we were able to build a profit consistently, after that it is a very exciting and enjoyable, since it is not simple to build a profit consistently, we have a lot to learn to look for knowledge and expertise, so which later on we discover the right method to manage this particular trade well, so on each trade we can profit consistently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member abduloh is an unknown quantity at this point abduloh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believed to profit consistently on trading is actually not simple, we should have good skills on managing trading system and strategy is actually a method to build consistent profits, on addition to which we also have to adjust to just about almost most ideas and trade rules so which trade can operate well and constantly provides profit consistently.

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    salammm ..... ro aap ne boht acho strathges post ke hai mei ess ko try karonga aor in sha allah succesfull bhe hoga q k aap ne pehly bhe jitne stratges post ke thi mein ne on sab per amal karky boht profit hasil kiya hai

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your sharing my friend, earn consistent profit are all trader dream. for me this still become difficult to do not because i use bad trading plan but because i still not able to manage and control my own emotion during trade, after i able to control my emotion on trade i will try all those your tips on my trade because for now its too difficult to try other tips if i still not able to beat my own greed in trade

Junior Member Mitraforex is an unknown quantity at this point Mitraforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although forex is risky and adventageous but it can makes you gain sustainable profits . first you have to keep your account alive then learn forex basics , don't risk high instead focus on low profits then go bit by bit untel you master the business

Member kurik is an unknown quantity at this point kurik's Avatar
    Thanks
    consistently very shut along with discipline, as a result of discipline is actually very important on forex trading, for example discipline and the actual make use of of a lot, is actually strongly related to the actual system is designed, because we entries according to the trading system open in the USA, as it happens we have tokyo open entry, Its violated u personal trading rules, u can state if the actual discipline on accordance using the rules created and implement Withdraw if profit fulfills the account

Member fx magic is an unknown quantity at this point fx magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mianshabbirhussain View Post
    Forex trading, as one of the leading markets worldwide, is a very lucrative opportunity and it can bring huge profits to traders. Forex trading can also be very risky, especially to the new inexperienced traders. That is why every trader should trade smart and develop his/her own trading strategy that works and follow it consistently.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

How often have you lost money when you trader Forex? Did you ever want to just throw your hand sup in defeat and stomp off? I know I have! Trading is a tough business and only the 5% of traders can make profits consistently enough to live by trading. What you need is a method to guarantee you profits when you trade in Forex. Does such a method exist? Of course it does, and the top 5% of traders use it in all their trades to ensure guaranteed success!
    profitable is actually importatnt on this particular business, profit a lot of, uninterrupted family time, the market is actually open 24 several hrs. so organic which many tend to be progressively go after forex business, though it offers a fixed earnings, actually not a couple of that take away work

Banned rawis is an unknown quantity at this point rawis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we need to end up being consistent on trading, the very best factor we can perform is actually to impose discipline upabout trade. it is not simple. If we lack the actual discipline which there is that the starting of loss. Many traders that currently have a good system, but you are not discipline to find a very good moment to build entry and exit. So, emotions and psychology is actually a very important part to build all of us all disciplined and consistent profit.

Member euro is on a distinguished road euro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every Traders needs consistently profit on forex trading as well as me personally because well. I hope this particular forum share suggestions will assist to continue this particular path. Actually just about almost most the foremost expertise traders learn a lot of after that come back on trading. I also think this particular because positive & to end up being successful came from this level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 499 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)