+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 499 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499
Results 4,981 to 4,988 of 4988

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All successful businessman tracks their own and their company’s performance.
    This also applies to successful forex traders.
    You must have a proper and systematic way to track your trades and your success.
    So that you can see if you are on the right track to success or if you are not even on the track..

Quote Originally Posted by nurhidayah View Post
    eliminates the difficulties of this great ambition I've ever felt before, so until now still haunts our ambition to continue to try everything to make reprisals against some of our account to meet margin calls already .. (this is what we notice and we should avoid as much as possible any way as long as we can withstand the turmoil ambition that leads to a negative trading)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is big prolem if the trader make losing with consistent and they have to change and fix all the problem and complete them as well as they can do, and it means that because they have serious problem with their trading ( make loses with consistent )
    do the best we can

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice sharing sir keep it up you are doing a very good job sir, I think if every body included newbies and professional trades stuck with their own strategies and make good plans than they will never ever loss in the Forex market this is only according to my experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evostaff View Post
    you are right, most difficult problem is to adhere with our trading system that we have. especially for beginner, large ambitions to get big profit will be difficult to remove. and it's always to damage rule of trading system itself
    eliminates the difficulties of this great ambition I've ever felt before, so until now still haunts our ambition to continue to try everything to make reprisals against some of our account to meet margin calls already .. (this is what we notice and we should avoid as much as possible any way as long as we can withstand the turmoil ambition that leads to a negative trading)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Here are some simple ways to track your forex trades:
    Firstly, you have to just focus on just 1 forex trading strategy at 1 time.
    You cannot trade different forex trading strategies together at 1 time, at 1 account.
    If you do that -
    My question to you is:
    How do you know which forex trading strategy is working for you? And which is not working?
    Therefore, start trading 1 strategy at 1 time.
    Be specific on the strategy and do not deviate or change random stuffs.
    Eg. changing the way you enter, exit trades etc.
    It has to be consistent all the way.
    So run this strategy trades for 20 trades.
    At the end of the test, what is your account status?
    Are you profitable, breakeven or negative?
    Then ask yourself, did you change anything along the way, among the different trades?
    eg. the lot size is different, or you should not have entered a certain trade, but you entered anyway.
    If there is a deviation – a change,
    then you have to restart the entire test.
    By using this method of tracking, you will be able to clearly see whether the forex trading strategy you are using is working for you.
    Forex Trading Strategies – How to be consistently profitable in forex trading

Besides, i will recommend you to take screen shots of the trades you entered.
    This way, you can review all the 20 trades you have entered once the test is completed.
    And you can clearly see what are the mistakes you have made on some trades and what are the things you did right on certain forex trades.
    This method will prevent you from repeating the same mistakes again.
    you are right, most difficult problem is to adhere with our trading system that we have. especially for beginner, large ambitions to get big profit will be difficult to remove. and it's always to damage rule of trading system itself

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You just need to stop consistently losing in your trades.. thats it.. If you just know why you are losing.. then you will find out how to make profit.. So dont take your losing lightly.. they could be your dark horse in this race..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kalponick For This Useful Post:

surya88 (2013-11-10)

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post

FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES

I always get the same questions from forex traders around the world:
    “Ezekiel, I can’t seem to be consistently profitable in forex trading”
    then they may follow on by “I know my forex trading strategy works.. but i just can’t get profits month after month..”
    These are the questions that i get frequently. And this is my general answer to them.
    I will usually ask them back:
    “So, are you keeping track of your trades?”
    You see, to be consistently profitable. You cannot forgo this important step.
    That is TRACKING.
    All successful businessman tracks their own and their company’s performance.
    This also applies to successful forex traders.
    You must have a proper and systematic way to track your trades and your success.
    So that you can see if you are on the right track to success or if you are not even on the track..

You cannot trade different forex trading strategies together at 1 time, at 1 account.
    If you do that -
    My question to you is:
    How do you know which forex trading strategy is working for you? And which is not working?
    So run this strategy trades for 20 trades.
    Then ask yourself, did you change anything along the way, among the different trades?
    eg. the lot size is different, or you should not have entered a certain trade, but you entered anyway.
    If there is a deviation – a change,
    By using this method of tracking, you will be able to clearly see whether the forex trading strategy you are using is working for you.

This way, you can review all the 20 trades you have entered once the test is completed.
    And you can clearly see what are the mistakes you have made on some trades and what are the things you did right on certain forex trades.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    You describe it very well at all, but it's worth more to the example of a pair often do you usually use for your trading, so that some of the rules and strategies that you describe can be directly applied in practice in demo account first, I see you are very good strategy , but I beg you at once with the sample images that you say this chart

Member asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Forex Trading Strategies How to be consistently profitable in Forex Trading.

I always get the same questions from forex traders around the world:

Ezekiel, I cant seem to be consistently profitable in forex trading

then they may follow on by I know my forex trading strategy works.. but i just cant get profits month after month..

These are the questions that i get frequently. And this is my general answer to them.
    I will usually ask them:

So, are you keeping track of your trades?

You see, to be consistently profitable. You cannot forget this important step.

That is TRACKING.

All successful businessman tracks their own and their companys performance. This also applies to successful forex traders. You must have a proper and systematic way to track your trades and your success. So that you can see if you are on the right track to success or if you are not even on the track..

If you do that -

My question to you is:

So run this strategy, trade for 20 trades.

If there is a deviation a change,

Ezekiel Chew.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2013-09-05 at 08:42 PM.

10. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to asiaforexmentor For This Useful Post:

865721 (2013-03-09), amir amir (2013-09-21), amit87757 (2012-09-26), ayu (2013-05-17), badare001 (2013-07-30), chawli (2013-11-26), Deepanshu (2015-01-10), Emad M (2014-11-16), ForexDJ (2013-04-27), GHOURI (2013-05-29), hiteshrawat (2013-03-05), Humaira (2018-02-03), lahor badshah (2016-07-25), luckybegum001 (2012-12-15), mizan355 (2017-10-21), Mustansir (2018-06-29), Nazmul Hassan (2013-09-26), nomanraza74 (2018-02-04), ntoed (2013-01-07), s3pta (2012-10-09), sajidali111 (2015-09-25), sherylwajid (2018-06-14), star083 (2013-05-28), suhasrn (2012-11-22), wajid.ali788 (2015-08-22), wicaksono (2013-09-21), zaimanawaz (2018-01-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 499 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499

Subscribe to this Thread (21)