+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 246 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2453

Thread: Mving stop loss to break even or in the profit zone??

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion to move the stop loss in profit zone because i did not like to waste my profit in greed. if trend is strong and you think market gooses in favor you trade than some time place stop loss on break even.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipsmark is an unknown quantity at this point pipsmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,i am always doing this things into my account.it is best way to be a good trader and taking the profit into good profit.i use it when i use big lot size for any trade than i transfer my entry point into the break even level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aalu is an unknown quantity at this point aalu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very good provision, as you can take the calculated risk even when you are not monitoring the trade, i feel that when you take some profit, you must uplift the stop loss value, so that you must earn the profit even market hit stop loss.

Senior Member traderfreetime is an unknown quantity at this point traderfreetime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good strategy that you are taking about and I can tell you about one to never take more than 2% risk of your total capit in a single trade and in a month do not take more than 8% risk of your total capital.

Senior Member mdmakbol28 is an unknown quantity at this point mdmakbol28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are using trailing stop then your order automatically go positive and in this way you can make your profit and save it.and if you are using stop amount then it module be outdo to use prevent going in that region from where you bed made get already.

Senior Member adsffdsagfgf is an unknown quantity at this point adsffdsagfgf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have all time heard.Traders talk
    of moving their stops to break
    even. My question is shall we
    move the sl to the BE only or can
    we move it to the profit zone so
    that we can lock some profit
    amount. Which one is
    important??

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum stop loss lagtay hain to hamain is main faida yeh hota hai kay hum apni trade ko zaida loss honay se safe kar saktay hain or hamain apnay account ka bhi dar nai hota hai kay hamara account wash ho jaye ga isi leyeh stop loss lagana sub se zaida best hai.

Member aneeskhan is an unknown quantity at this point aneeskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    I have always heard.Traders talk of moving their stops to break even. My question is shall we move the sl to the BE only or can we move it to the profit zone so that we can lock some profit. Which one is better??
    my dear friend forex trading business main abi naya ho aur forex ke bare mian itna ni janta ho aur apne dosto se bus is forex ke bare main pata kerta
    rehta ho aur forex ke bare main khob knowledge idhar udher se jama kerte ho dost

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha aisa aksar hota hai k market move kerti ajti hai stop loss ki side or take profit ziada lagaya hota hai jo k hit nai ho pata means analysis weak hoti hai jis ki waja se andaza accurate nai hota or mjhe kabi aisi problems ho ya mjhe is conditions ka experience acha ho gaya hai or me take profit ko kam ziada or manually b trade close ker deta hun market analysis k sath.

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss mah ham kahna chta ho jsi mah hamy kam karna hota ha as mah trdaing mah agar hamy loss bah ho sakta h jsi mah hamy trdaing mah muaj bah yah kahn ahota tah as mah hamy bah kah sakta ha ham.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 246 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)