+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Mving stop loss to break even or in the profit zone??

Member सुंदर is an unknown quantity at this point सुंदर's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the actual stop loss is that the factor that if we apply it after that we by no means result in the tension we obtain the loss came from this level as a result of bro if we make use of this after that we result in the limit of loss and after that we by no means obtain the big loss came from this level so i think Its very useful factor on this particular business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fkij is an unknown quantity at this point fkij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap pata hai k forex market ki movement up or diwn hoti gai. Mery khayal say sub say bathr traeqa,ya hai k hum es,market mai jp bhe kam kray es ko patience tareeqa say kray. Es tarah ap firex,narket mai zada say zada profit hasul jr sakty hai aur ap ky nuksan bge kam say kam ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tariqmahmood786 is an unknown quantity at this point tariqmahmood786's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya asa business hai ya me mare pass experience or money hu to hum as phr bht ziada earn kr sakte hai or zaida se zaida earn kr ke hum as phr kafi faida uth sakte hia or ya ak best business hia. is sew fida uthana chsaye

Member zaffarfx is an unknown quantity at this point zaffarfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ap ki baat sahi hai kafi trader aesa krty hai kafi trader aesa krty hi aaur wo apny stoploss ko move kr dety ahi . Forex ek best kam hai aur mujhy yeh boht pasand hai . Forex main earning krna mushkil hai magr na mumkin nhi hai . Forex business sb sy best hai ....

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider its no double moving stop loss to breakeven in the profit zone is correct except the special times. When publish unemployment rate, interest rate nonfarm payroll etc news, then moving stop loss should be use, otherwise it moving stop loss can may to break in the profit zone.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe trader need to know how to use the stop loss order in the forex market trading business because the use of stop loss is a very good thing to earn very well in the forex market trading businesss

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think you can use trailing stop loss too, it will move with automatically when your order go at floating positive...and with this way the trader can lock their profit when the trend move back and against your order

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, I generally do find the best option is to move the stop to a profitable level but only if market conditions permit this,if we are seeing that market is moving opposit to our expectations and trade and we expect further move it is better to cut the position at that level.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To break even will make us lose all profit if the market reverse but when we set it to the profit zone, it means we still secure some pips for ourselves, so it depends on which one you want, but for me I prefer breaks even.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mving stop loss to break even or in the profit zone??
    honestly know why you would ever want to go back to stocks after
    having tasted the forex. Don't over-trade the forex. This is not a
    scalping market! If you have to scalp, do it in slow motion.
    Currencies trend well. Don't buy too soon in a downtrend, and don't
    sell too soon in an uptrend. Watch for trendline breakouts to know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)