+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73

Thread: Get profits from my strategy I found this on the hourly chart of aud/jpy.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    I wrote that do the arithmetic by yourself. And you have to become aware about a pair when you trade. So you have to know that when this pair is overbought. Its all about market sentiment. Which can not be measured at all. But If once can understood then these types of moves can be caught.
    can be used in the demo we use on this system, we need some testing times because we do not know how strong the signal prediction and we've got, so once before in life backtes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norix For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), Pk25 (2020-09-21), raheel001 (2020-10-31)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    may i ask you ? how do we know the price is overbought or oversold ? do you use any indicators that we know the pair is overbought or oversold ?
    i don't understand with your strategy, can you give more explanation about it so i can use your technique to get profits in forex ? is it used only pair aud/jpy ?
    I wrote that do the arithmetic by yourself. And you have to become aware about a pair when you trade. So you have to know that when this pair is overbought. Its all about market sentiment. Which can not be measured at all. But If once can understood then these types of moves can be caught.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbooo View Post
    Nice strategy for swing trader..but after i look at a historical candle..its only happen from this february only..before that,the chart is going up..but thanx for your share,cause i never trade on that pair..and after i read your thread..now i have sell position..cause it seem that will go down and made new low until april..thats just my stupid guest lol..
    Please dont do anything based on this system on any live account. I really wanted to know your comments about this system. And Do you think that it is a good decision in an upward moving market??

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Just do the arithmetic by yourself to determine the number pips which can be earn from this method,see the chart bellow the yellow rectangular area, the 1st one and the second one

the method speaks for itself,you only need to new when it is overbought, that is whenever prior is exceeded by new high then know that reversal will be massive ,especially if the reversal is forming a cup shape or V shape turn upside down notice how it went down in each case
    may i ask you ? how do we know the price is overbought or oversold ? do you use any indicators that we know the pair is overbought or oversold ?
    i don't understand with your strategy, can you give more explanation about it so i can use your technique to get profits in forex ? is it used only pair aud/jpy ?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Junior Member spiderbooo is on a distinguished road spiderbooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice strategy for swing trader..but after i look at a historical candle..its only happen from this february only..before that,the chart is going up..but thanx for your share,cause i never trade on that pair..and after i read your thread..now i have sell position..cause it seem that will go down and made new low until april..thats just my stupid guest lol..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiderbooo For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-09-21), raheel001 (2020-10-31)

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice strategy looks very good to me, I will try that strategy in my upcoming trading days first i will try that particular strategy on my demo account if I find that this is good for making pips and profit from the market than I will try that strategy in my live trading account and hope that it will help there also thanks and keep it up.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manibhai2012 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), Pk25 (2020-09-21), raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Get profits from my strategy I found this on the hourly chart of aud/jpy.

Just do the arithmetic by yourself to determine the number pips which can be earn from this method,see the chart bellow the yellow rectangular area, the 1st one and the second one

the method speaks for itself,you only need to new when it is overbought, that is whenever prior is exceeded by new high then know that reversal will be massive ,especially if the reversal is forming a cup shape or V shape turn upside down notice how it went down in each case

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), Hishamsaeed (2015-02-25), moneymax (2012-05-24), Pk25 (2020-09-21), raheel001 (2020-10-31), satishfx (2012-10-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open