+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: who people make profit ?

Senior Member tarmir is an unknown quantity at this point tarmir's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there is no trader in Forex market who does not make loss.this is quite impossible.but with proper knowledge and experience you can go closer and can determine which trade is better for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The people who has the good skills in Trading, Who has more experience in Trading than other. They spend more time in Trading and Trading Strategies. For be one of them, We should get more practice in Trading..,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pbelim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mkmehadi is an unknown quantity at this point mkmehadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but many profitable.I think everybody have the same opportunity about win and lose, but some peoples are too good to get loss when trading, but I think it doesn't mean that they were never got loss.forex is a good income suss works...

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not every trader makes money and this is why 95% of traders are losers, so we invest our money in Forex and take the risk of trading, so our success depends on us, if we have good skills and experience, we can make good profits, but if we depend on luck, we will lose our capital .

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will be able to answer your question: There is no person who does not lose in Forex!This is nonsense and error, everyone loses in Forex inevitably, the loss of something essential in Forex Trading, one of the Forex Act, which everyone Ihrtmh.
    All we can do in the forex is to minimize the loss just because nothing inevitable losses in Forex, so we are trying to minimize losses.
    It tells you that he does not lose, know that he is lying.

Banned quran-11 is an unknown quantity at this point quran-11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Age lekh ------------I think everybody have the same opportunity about win and lose, but some peoples are too good to get loss when trading, but I think it doesn't mean that they were never got loss .. pore lekh ----------------.

Banned MUHAMMAD ISHAQ is on a distinguished road MUHAMMAD ISHAQ's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me may na aj tak nahi suna k koi man only profit hi kar raha ho hota But only forex trading hi nahi all Business may only profit nahi hot balka loss us k sath sath hota hai our agar ksi admi nay aj only profit hi profit kiya hai tu maujay bahi conform kraday ka may na kiya hum b logo ku khangay k Business only profit hi hota hai na k loss our who log lessor hotay hai jo log profit k sath sath loss kar rahay hai

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MUHAMMAD ISHAQ For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned mustahsin nidal is an unknown quantity at this point mustahsin nidal's Avatar
    Thanks
    phala to forex ko samja ka forex ha kia os ki kia terms and conditions han os ka bad ziada sa ziada messages kar ka banda pasa kamai os ka jitni ziada mahanat kara ga otna hi ziada pasaa kamai ga phir os ko jitna acha ho saka otna trade kara or os ka bad sari mahanat ka bad jo bhi pasa ayan ga wo ap ka profit ha ga

Banned liaqut is an unknown quantity at this point liaqut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think everybody have the same opportunity about win and lose, but some peoples are too good to get loss when trading, but I think it doesn't mean that they were never got loss

Banned gmail@ is an unknown quantity at this point gmail@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that Forex is the good job in the world. in trading Forex I was always able to make a profit even if it's small, but it was enough to help me finance this time, I did not pursue a big advantage because of the risk that will be found will also be great.better job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)