+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Senior Member pakubumi is an unknown quantity at this point pakubumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it can be done with the familiar will market, however I think the scalping strategy is dangerous, so you should not do it if we are not ready and have yet to learn because in scalping will use a huge risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kaslam is an unknown quantity at this point kaslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very important that scalping and as traders we should be able to focus and hard work are very good and all will be well and we should be able to do with calmness and all will be good by being able to focus and it will be very meaningful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member katamso is an unknown quantity at this point katamso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we would understand the market then all will be well run and it would mean a lot and all the need and readiness in the trading process will be very profitable and it would mean a lot and we have to be focused.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping bohat best trading strategy hai or yeh bohat popular hai or majority trader ki scalping kerti hai or scalping k liye Indicators hona meri nazar me must hai because Indicators bohat useful hain or in k bina me samajhta hun scalping kerna asan nai or risky zaida ho jaye ga is liye scalping with Indicators best hai.

Senior Member jandy is an unknown quantity at this point jandy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it can be done if we are to understand the forex market because of the US should be able to understand the market and understand these things will all be nice and it would be very meaningful and we will be able to manage it better and I think scalping was very difficult so we do after Ahold of all.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    wesy tu mujy scalping like nahi ha kuke is mi agar profit ke chances hoty hien tu loss bhi bohat ziyada ho sakta ha , likin mery khiyal se scalpin kerny ke achy incators ke bohat zarorit parti ha or kisi bhi indicatorke bager scalping mumkin nahi ha.

Senior Member WestBank is an unknown quantity at this point WestBank's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are lot indicators to make some quick profit in our meta trader there are some indicators installed which can help us to scalpling .indicators which gives me sure to earn more profit from forex business.

Banned sadiajavaid14 is on a distinguished road sadiajavaid14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit? if not use indicators, what your technique? please share here for all.
    yes ddear brother ap k pass agar forex trading k about kafi knowladge hai or ap ko is work me kafi experiene hai to ap apni scalping with out indicator bhi kar skaty hain agar ap ko is work me time hogya hai to ap kar skty hain or earn bhi kar sakty hain

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vallen View Post
    actually sir I guess I'll get better at my trade if I do not use indicators
    because if I use the indicator then I will be able to trade so well that I would be able to get a good profit in the trade I was sir, so I will also be able to get a lot of things that I can experience again
    je han bhai jan ap ko is work me kafi expert hona parega in sub things ko follow karny k leay or ap ko agar is me ak acha business karna hai or kafi acha profit earn karna hai to ap ko chaheay k ap is me hard work kren daliy basic se or studyy ko apni continue rekhne

Member admed.zahran is an unknown quantity at this point admed.zahran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please help me to success it dear friends that scalping is a techniques in which trader opens position for aiming low pips profit and trade with large lot size by first analysing the market very well and I never use this method for the collection of the profit collected from many transactions can be exhausted in one we can say that scalping is the short way of tradings in the market

Senior Member dildrya is an unknown quantity at this point dildrya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without indicator bhe ap scalping kr sakty ho or profit gain kr sakty ho bs ap ko karna ye hota hay k jis bhe pair pr ap ko trading karni ho us k chart ko ghor say dekhna hota hay or chart ko dekh kr ap easily trend ka idea lga sakty ho k market kis trf move kr rahi hay ap market ki direction main trade dalo ap ko zaror profit ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast