+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping without indicators, can you gain profit?

Senior Member gfhngfm is an unknown quantity at this point gfhngfm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The idea seems great, but when I do not know, but, with your information. If you can't do what you want to upload all the screenshots you their methods. To make sure that when I and everyone in this discussion area, from traders to learn and understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member GMG is an unknown quantity at this point GMG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every people have different opinion about this statement but in related to my thinking the scalping is very tough and hard .you can also get the profit by through indicators it also so profit able way to earning the money in this forex...........................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by master12 View Post
    Scalping bager indecater kay nahi ki ja sakti is kay liaya ap kay pass besta indecater ki statage honi chaya aur ap ko us statage per pora confidace ho tab ap apnay account ma Scalping kar kay profit gain kar saktay han bager indecater kay ap kasya Scalping kar saktay han jab kay ap ko market ki move aur trande ka hi nahi pata hoo ga
    bhai waise scalping chahe to without indicator bhi kari jaa sakti hai, ye to bhai apni practice par depend hota hai, agar humne apni habit indicator se trading karne ki bana rakhi hai, to hum indicator ke saath hi trading karenge, agar without indicator trading karna jante hai, to indicator ka use nahi karte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned troy145 is an unknown quantity at this point troy145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have done my own personal speculation is really light energy contracts was fifteen minutes. 15 (m) provide information about the entire body, wax, basically just silly CARATS wax light energy to the race. Using only American made the mixture you know the speculation. Reference should you need to tend to quickly implement changes and at the same time, open, close, that at the moment we buy.

Member kukcuk is an unknown quantity at this point kukcuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading style, scalping, according to a number of technical analysis. Technological analyses, it is possible to organize technical speculation, I think. Never trade with you, regardless of the fact that almost all indicators. I think that the deletion can not very well, since there is no trade in fact analysis.

Junior Member fx2011 is an unknown quantity at this point fx2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont like scalping that much Even though i do sometime. While i do scalping, i don't follow the indicators just little analysis the market and then opening the position. I normally follow 15 m and 30m time frame for scalping. And when the desired profit comes, i stop or close the deal and gain the profit.

Senior Member cbzer is an unknown quantity at this point cbzer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my personal speculation using wax light energy in 15 minutes. Because the data that resembles a full wax light body completely missed the net in space using simple public wax recently. The character speculative cheat only themselves. You know, in general, need to act quickly because of the large open space at the rear, in addition to close soon, as soon as we have received already in the result.

Senior Member imam2383 is an unknown quantity at this point imam2383's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do my scalping using candle power in 15 minutes. When 15m chart show a full body candle, I just simply open position following those power candle. Scalping using indicator will only make us confuse. Indicator are lagging since we want to take quick step to make open position and close it soon when we already got benefit.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is a very dangerous think to gone for scalping with out indicator and analysis. it like climbing a mountain by a blind and he can death in any moment. so i did not think it is a good thinking. with using different indicator it become hard to get the right trend and how you dare scalping without any indicator.

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think indicators are not fully important for scalping if you are good trade so you trade with news and your analysis bass because it is the best way of trade and if you only follow and don't follow so it is not affectable and important in forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast