+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot To deal News

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    i think ak ghar mulki company agar ap ko itna acha profit de rhe he tu is k matlb he k ap us k koi acha sa work kr rhe ho tabi tu wo ap ko itna handsome amount de rha he jis ki waja se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is better than forex robots. The advantage of forex robots is that they have no emotions, on the other hand they have no brains and they cannot operate the market and also humans. and we also have to remember that only using robot trading in forex we cannot gain knowledge and experience in forex trading, so this is not good for us to do like that, we need to make manual trading to get us everything in the forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-28)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please don't be fooled by claims like this !! It is impossible to make such a big profit using robots - if this is the case all forex traders will become millionaires now! This is nothing more than an outrageous claim to make you buy a product - if in doubt, ask for proof that you can check yourself - I guarantee they will not be able to provide ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

surjamal (2019-08-30)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used many types of EAs but all ended with a margin call. I feel a little traumatized in using EA, I prefer to get margin calls from trading manually rather than margin calls from using EA. But I still hope there is a good EA out there that can benefit me. I don't care what percentage I only need EA for the long term which can make me profitable even if only a small profit.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may not have experience in this aspect and I generally that automated systems are sometimes useful and other times not so
    it is fun to do what you want for yourself and ea is very useful when we are not trading every day
    with vps ea will open transactions without emotion
    the best system without emotion when trading activities

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, some manual trading systems are designed based on wisdom and intuition while still having the general rules and framework as the big picture.

But most manual systems require us to be disciplined and entirely based on rules.

I'm also not sure about everything depending on our system because they have their system, but it is true we have to supervise and control them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-08-17)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    safe system for trading. Robot trading is the most sophisticated trading system and is also very safe. We can be safe to trade with robots. Robots have a good reputation in the Forex market and robots are known as a safe investment process. and depends on what you mean by "safe". Some robots are poorly programmed and not really ready to be in a real money account, but some keep using ... EAs can be full of bugs and it can happen that they will not close trades, etc ... Interference can always occur

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot pa trading karna or news pa trading karna ya dono chezey bohat zaida risky hoty ha is liye hamay chahiye ka jab be trading karay news or robots se care full ho kar karay kio ka ya hamay loss be dety ha or profit be lekin loss ka chances zaida hoty ha.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear, I don't know about this problem and I don't know what exactly forex robot is so I can't answer you about this problem. and I'm sure you will get many answers for that. Because so many traders have used so many types of robots in 2019 there will be various answers for me. However, you can still do a scan and find the best robot that has been selected by the maximum user.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which humans and robots are better. I don't believe that because the robot indicators are all fake. So try trading your own analysis. and If the robot works 100%, nothing will interfere with the brain to trade on the forex market. Forex trading is good and easy to learn so why use a robot which is a program. Robots are programs like indicators that follow prices .... price action is the best for trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast