+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Robot To deal News

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai ki aap is manch mein any sadasyon dvaara saajha kie gae ek uchch stareey visheshagyon dvaara ek koshish kar sakate hain. aap ek demo akaunt par reestest vidhi ya phoravard test ke saath pareekshan kar sakate hain aur videshee mudra vyaapaar mein lambe samay tak isaka upayog karane ke lie videshee mudra robot sabase achchha hai. mujhe jo nahin mila vah ek ganana truti thee. kaee videshee mudra robo chunate hain. nausikhie deelar ab apane aap se vyaapaar karana nahin jaanate hain ki videshee mudra ka vyaapaar kaise kiya jaana chaahie, anubhav aur kaushal hona chaahie taaki ham galatiyon ke bina vyaapaar kar saken.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes many robots are available which help us in our working they increase your profit and you can use it and take a profit it but i have no experience about robot i do not used it. i prefer to work mannual and myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think ak ghar mulki company agar ap ko itna acha profit de rhe he tu is k matlb he k ap us k koi acha sa work kr rhe ho tabi tu wo ap ko itna handsome amount de rha he jis ki waja se

Member tamiunsoed is an unknown quantity at this point tamiunsoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when the robot faces the news will not be good .. karean robotic system when executed if there is no fundamental news in general can not be predicted by a robot

Member zobeda is an unknown quantity at this point zobeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very difficult if we have an EA that we can use to find the open position when no news
    If the news is because it is very difficult to open a position in which we will be beaten in order to lose the forex market trading requotes

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

It is very difficult if we have an EA that we can use to find the open position when no news
    If the news is because it is very difficult to open a position in which we will be beaten in order to lose the forex market trading requotes.

Senior Member mscps is an unknown quantity at this point mscps's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think yes robot to face the fundamental news. This type of robot giand very good profit for you. But some time it is not work proprly and all profit change into loss in very short time. I do not like robot i like to work mannualy without using any forex robot.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ciptafx View Post
    Good evening members of the forum and the admin on occasion today I want to ask you all, does anyone have a forex robot to face the fundamental news ..? if you have the I really hope to you to want to share with me, because I've heard that type of robot like this could provide an abundant profit when the price movement when the news was released ..
    I think it would be very difficult if we are going to look for an EA that we can use in the open position when there will be no news
    because if there will be news then we would be very difficult to open a position so that we will be hit requotes so we would lose the trade in the forex market

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Robot To deal News

Good evening members of the forum and the admin on occasion today I want to ask you all, does anyone have a forex robot to face the fundamental news ..? if you have the I really hope to you to want to share with me, because I've heard that type of robot like this could provide an abundant profit when the price movement when the news was released ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4