+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Robot To deal News

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your concept of my friend and say if I trade in a moving average so I will need a robot for a moving average strategy so you really choose a robot is very important my friend You must know this my friend that what the robot will do is the strategy that will be used You so you are right about that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I think this strategy is very good, but you need to explain it a lot so that beginners can learn it and make a profit, so I suggest you include all the indicators here with an explanation to be able to learn and please if anyone finds this indicator before sharing your experience cordially here, some people claim that this is a very good indicator. I hope this is very beneficial for every trader and we can get big profits in our trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of EA's work is what you say. The results vary depending on the EA itself, but at least if EA benefits other people who use it, why not try it, you can try it on a demo account because investment is not needed. and the best is to build your own EA, you can easily update it if there are bugs. But, the problem is not all traders understand programming.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though I don't use robots but I don't listen to this type of robot and I don't have a dough idea in this material. Please share about this experienced tool. and Forex trading is about losses and profits, no matter how good the robot is, there is no guarantee that it will make us profit all the time without losing, loss is part of the business so anything we cannot avoid.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders now use automated trading systems to profit from trading. Automatic trading is a very profitable trading system. Robots can trade in the forex market without emotion and without losing losses. Robots are better for making continuous profits. and I haven't gotten a profit now. but I believe that when I use forex and success I can make a profit. But I would advise you not to use an automated trading system, it is better to trade with your own knowledge.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi about different TF news trading using EA, how do we choose which TF we want to trade EA, are there settings that we can adjust and don't forget to Adjust TP and SL. If you want to change the percentage it's okay. But I only follow the 75% buying method and sell 25%, then we enter buy.

The best period so far what I can say is Daily.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe robot ke saath ek bura anubhav hai aur robot ke saath vyaapaar karane se mujhe gyaan aur kshamataon jaisee achchhee cheejen nahin milengee aur yah un vyaapaariyon ke lie ekamaatr tareeka hai jinake paas ek drshti hai aur achchhe vyaapaaree banana chaahate hain, isalie, mainual treding behatar hai aur ek- us ke lie aur mainyual roop se vyaapaar karane ke lie salaah dene ka ekamaatr tareeka yah hai ki yah sabase adhik laabhadaayak aur sabase surakshit hai, hamaare paas shiksha aur gyaan ke srot ke roop mein anubhav hai aur phir hamen bhavishy mein paripakv vyaapaaree banana hai.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , kaee vyaapaaree hain jo treding se laabh ke lie svachaalit treding ka upayog karate hain aur yah bilkul surakshit hai. yadi aap vyaapaar karane ke lie ek uchch gunavatta vaala robot khareedate hain aur yadi aap ise vyaapaar mein upayog karate hain, to aap robot ke saath vyaapaar karane se laabh praapt kar sakate hain. svachaalit vyaapaar ke theek pahale isake baare mein bahut saaree jaanakaaree ekatr karata hai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    svachaalit treding surakshit ho sakatee hai yadi videshee mudra vyaapaar kee rananeeti mooly aandolanon aur phailaane ke lie anukool hai.

mql aur peshevar vyaapaariyon ke saath ek kushal prograamar mool baaten hai.

lekin sabhee prograamar isake lie upayukt nahin hain, jabaki dijainar dijaining eeee mein prakat hote hain, jabaki vyaapaariyon ko unakee hatheliyon se dhan praapt karane ke lie dizain kiya gaya hai. to, eee ko phrem karane vaale ek achchhe prograamar banane ke lie treding mein uchch kaushal bahut mahatvapoorn hai.

lekin ho sakata hai.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,090 Times in 1,729 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be very difficult if we are going to look for an EA that we can use in the open position when there will be no news
    because if there will be news then we would be very difficult to open a position so that we will be hit requotes so we would lose the trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast