+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Robot To deal News

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I think is that we have to trade manually for a long time, and after understanding forex perfectly, then we can use robot traders to increase and increase our profits. For me, robot traders can help me when I'm not around, but can't do better than me, when I'm in front of my laptop. and I have read many times in various forums and sites that traders, especially new traders are not recommended to use robots or EAs. Because you can't learn how to trade properly and you won't learn or understand market behavior. I also read a lot of forex robots that you have to pay for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are right, with a good understanding of robotic algorithms, it is possible to optimize it so that it can deal with various market conditions for better results. But by having to organize and rearrange the robot every now, is it still called a robot and isn't it better to just trade manually! and I agree with you, even the best expert advisor can't provide good profit all the time, traders must keep an eye on EA while it works that's what I did, I used a million-robot and got almost 50% profit every month, but never let it work alone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like robots on Forex and I don't think this works as well as you do your own analysis. So trading using your own analysis is better than Forex Robots and robots are good in forex trading but the dose of robots does not function like humans so it would be good if we did not use any type of rebots because we cannot make arrangements in them every day and market changes every day and every time so will say that it would be better if we avoid all kinds of robots in trading

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment I have the view that trading using robots is only for large investment traders with strict risk management in their arrangements so for small amounts, it will be quite difficult to make it limited risk with good income from using robots and therefore EA owners provide arrangements recommended for that we should use it as they say and at the time they say? I would add that the success of each program is a strategy that robots follow to trade.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some cases where robots produce losses instead of profits. One of my colleagues told me that at first you might get a lot of money, but after a while you might also experience a loss. The reason he gave was because of the computer systems which after a while they didn't function properly. and in some cases I find my robot makes a profit, but in other cases I find that robot also makes some trading losses. When I trace back the main causes sometimes it comes from myself who has made the wrong settings. the next day I use other parameters in the settings and the results are better than the first.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried both, manually or with EA. The most important thing for me is ... how to trade well, because by understanding the trade itself we can get pip with pip and I think there are some good forex trading systems and they can make money but I like to run manual trading and programs automatic. In manual trading, traders still have rules but can adjust money management and other parameters and feel in control.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Compound systems in the long run are an effective way to become a billionaire, but being a billionaire in a short amount of time is of course almost impossible, there is always a process in Forex trading, there is no instant way to become a billionaire. and I don't even believe that by adding from $ 1000, you can become a billionaire in 5 years. I know the theory or calculation is very possible and many traders have tried to make calculations. But I rarely (or never) see a real example except some inconclusive stories

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice and useful thread. I think if anyone reads this site they can easily find out the difference between ea and trade manually.
    it is true that ea is profitable and useful but I think manual trading is the best trade than ea. and, I have seen my friends make a lot of money with their robots. I have not seen one robot that can defeat the human brain. I am sensitive to news, robots don't. I know when to stop a robot not unless you turn it off. There are many reasons why I don't use EAS.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both have bad losses. but in this generation robots are not needed and trade is a job for humans not for robots. We will be lazy if we depend on robots. and I think trading uses robots both for traders who want to make forex trading as their money machine. we can eliminate emotional factors which are the main problem for humans by trading using robots

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think running EA 24x5 is a good idea? because let's face it, we have a time when our trading strategy (which is coded in EA) doesn't work (and might destroy our trading account). I think we only have to activate EA when the market behaves according to our predetermined trading strategy. However, this is only my opinion because I have never used EA in my previous trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast