+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me humesha trade big profit earn nahi kar sakte hai yaha par low profit ko bhi accept karni chhaiye agar thora thora ho profit earn karte hai to achha money earn kar sakte esliy bog PRE chakkar me loss nahi karni chhaiye experience ke sath karenge tabhi achha kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very important question for me. Yes, I think we should accept lower profits, but my strategy is different, I often go to great ideas, I mean, I mean my daily average of goals, is work for me just fine, and I hope my goal, my analysis ....... my long-awaited step, and of course, my strategy. and Profits are the main factors for achieving a positive way in the trading business. I do not worry about the quantity of profits. High profits are too much risk so I receive a low profit without taking too much risk in my trading business. Even I also lose. I accept and analyze more to grow profits in future trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable. My company Agree here. If we succeed in the right place and ideal for input, then for exchange sales activities trust. For many of us need to get together to take advantage of the reduced rate to take advantage of this to increase the confidence of this Forex trading. and We trade as a professional trader. If we can earn more, we will get more profits, but if we have a chance to earn less than why we should leave this additional income. In forex trading, we have to control our patience and greed.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day we will not make a big profit a few days is also an unhealthy luck for you, but this is a very traditional condition for a Forex trader. Ups and downs are part of the business. I'm satisfied with low profits but not losing. higher to have lower profits than big losses. and Forex is a good currency business. My strategy is different than that I always get nice pips I mean I want to put my target by my analysis I mean I use average daily range for that purpose and it works for me very well. looking for a big step that is my Strategy of course. Good luck

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course. Business is an ongoing process where you are ready for any type of situation. And earning less than a thousand times better than loss. So getting a profit is no matter what the core is more or less always welcome. And less profit will make a big profit. and I receive a low profit in forex trading because I know that I am not a good trader in forex trading I do not know how to transact well in forex trading I do not how to avoid greed from forex trading I do not have real knowledge about forex trading there because if i get a low profit then it is good for me.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so we all need to consider the low-cost money from this foreign exchange to increase comfort and make money from this foreign exchange. Most generate huge revenues like low income during buying and selling with forex. For many people want to benefit from reduced costs. and so we all need to consider the low-cost money from this foreign exchange to increase comfort and make money from this foreign exchange. Most generate huge revenues like low income during buying and selling with forex. For many people want to benefit from reduced costs.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    getting a low profit is very difficult for forex, I think many traders get a lot of profit in forex & it is dangerous for traders. If a trader we conttrol it means a target on a low profit then he must achieve success in trading. and it may be low, or other high then the profit is known, since the profit may be low and may be high to ensure that the low, profit is a reliable problem and other intelligently hence the high gain ,, that even high balance you may want to take a lot of risk ....

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They create some problems in trading and these types of peoples make fraud in trading in forex and this market becomes dirty because such people bring good profits to take such low profits during trading in the forex market. and Until whenever you trade is whether you make money well at a certain period of time, but what is required is for you to always make a profit rather than lose your account, this is what is needed for a period of time

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I will accept a low proft rather than a loss. Forex is a very risky business and thinks better profit than loss. The advantage of even having a small one keeps your attitude positive and gives you more confidence for your next trade. and real greaaat, in forex more realistic on every transaction made. This is a bad idea, because it becomes an unrealistic profit target. I feel comfortable with the accumulated 3-5% daily profit target of high profit. The ideal, low profit on every transaction we make, but the high profit in total trade in a given period. But many traders prefer to set profit targets

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe we should be satisfied with low profits but my strategy varies from it I forever opt for pips that make sense I mean I will put my target by analysis I mean I exploit the daily averages vary for that purpose and it operates for my self is very good. I am looking into the big movement that is my true strategy. and if we can take a low profit then we will gain trust and it is good for this forex trading business. so we all need to take a low profit from Forex to boost our confidence and profit from Forex. Because many of us need to get together to take advantage of the reduced rate to take advantage of this to increase the confidence of this Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)