+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Senior Member limajeny is an unknown quantity at this point limajeny's Avatar
    Thanks
    Low profit can not bring happiness in life but it is a common matter in business so everybody should accept it easily. If I get low profit in Forex business accept it seriously and then increase my confidence. The confidence mus inspire me and I can start again seriously .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ranawasal is an unknown quantity at this point ranawasal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,I m agree with u,it has low profit but i am woking part time in this and that limit it will be fit and you know if u will take first step then you wil gone to last step..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member janum is an unknown quantity at this point janum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low profit ! do you accept it?

If we succeed in our right place and ideal for input, then to the exchange activities of confidence sale. For many of us need to get together to take advantage of reduced rates to take advantage of this to improve the confidence of this Forex low profit ko agar planing main rakha jay to risk b low ho jata hai.

Senior Member saeed66 is an unknown quantity at this point saeed66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I trade in this market . I should accept low profit in this market . because when we trade in this market and if we have some profit in our trade and we can not close it than our trade in loss . so we can accept low profit that is also good if we get this profit regularly in this market than little profit also help us to increase our balance.

Banned mohsinsmspu is an unknown quantity at this point mohsinsmspu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes asa b ho sakta ha k insan jb business krta ha to us ko profit k sath sath loss ka b samna krna parta ha is lya insan ko low profit k lya b tyar rahna chahya

Senior Member abadul190 is an unknown quantity at this point abadul190's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I want to earn consistent profit and also want to reduce risk on my trade. I do not want huge money and i am trying hard to make my self knowledgeable to earn better profit from Forex. Thanks

Member umair121 is an unknown quantity at this point umair121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zaroor accept karna chahiy kyun k agar ziada lalachi ki to ho sakta hai k hath main sivay niksaan k kuch na aay to agar aap ka experience ziada hai to aap ziada profit earn kar sakty hain.

Senior Member AbdulRehman is an unknown quantity at this point AbdulRehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is Acceptable because it is low but in that case Loss chances will become very low and you can collect and make a planfor that money that how to use and spend it.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything we get from the forex market, we have to be satisfied with it
    because it is the result of our hard work, and it also shows how great we are currently trading skill, if you want a bigger profit, then we must be actively practicing and working hard to be able to get more profit, more experienced, the more easy to get profit in forex market
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned Munawar702 is an unknown quantity at this point Munawar702's Avatar
    Thanks
    G han hum low profit b accpt karty hai,..ess say hamin confidance paida hota hai...aur humain exprince hasil hota hai..jis say good amount earn kar sakty hain...foex main kabhi nuqsan aur kabhi profit hasil hota hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)