+ Reply to Thread
Page 1045 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 45 545 945 995 1035 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,450 of 10478

Thread: Low profit ! do you accept it?

Junior Member rhshorif1 is an unknown quantity at this point rhshorif1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new comer in Forex. I am now trying my best to get profit. In this case, I am happy if i do low profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sma786 is an unknown quantity at this point sma786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York reported that its index of manufacturing activity improved beat expectations in February, rising to 10.0 from a reading of -7.8 the previous month.

Analysts had expected the index to improve to -2 this month.
    ;'''''''''''''''''

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to accept low profit from my trading, Maximum time I am using scalping strategy. On scalping I target too low pips which can I make on short time. So low pips can make me bigger pips end of the day.

Senior Member ronykhan0000 is on a distinguished road ronykhan0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gain low profit is very difficult for forex,i think many traders gain lots of profit in forex & its harmful to traders.if a traders we control it that means target on low profit then he must achieved success on trade.

Banned asem is an unknown quantity at this point asem's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course i accept all sizes of profit and i accept low profits making of word profit i like this and i advice all traders to accept all sizes of profits because low profits leads to making high profits in the future

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss kurnay say better hai kay ap low profit pur compromise kurain kunkay us profit ka koi faida nahin jisko ap loss main kho dain so loss kurnay ki bajayay low profit hi accept kurna chahiyay

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sainkhan60 For This Useful Post:

sma786 (2013-02-17)

Senior Member peyekiwak is an unknown quantity at this point peyekiwak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bilel View Post
    yes i accpet low profit , in forex each profit what ever the amout
    have value and can make the hug profit , so i mut accpet it , it z
    better than loss, and also we must be greedy in forex
    for me, that all depend on our capital and our lot when trading. if we are open with low lot and we have get 20 pips, its still low, but we must accept it. for my self, i more comfort using standard lot and get big profit when trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peyekiwak For This Useful Post:

sma786 (2013-02-17)

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know why I are always looking for high profits!Have you forgotten that the high profits which poses a great danger to your account, you can lose the money in a single package, because you want to take your profits high.
    I've been using a strategy based on small profits, because the small profits every day will turn out in the end of the month to considerable profits.
    Do not despise small profits because the important thing is that the profit and not how.
    Think well before you take any decision.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moner radio View Post
    Do you agree to accept low profit from this Forex?
    Han bhai main to low profits ko accept karta hoon aur main samjhta hoon kay safe trading kay liye low profits par focus karna must hay aap agar big profits par focus karo gay to aap kay account high risks main rahy ga.

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course,low profit i can accept it happily.because low profit is better than big loss.this low profit make huge money one day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1045 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 45 545 945 995 1035 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (39)