+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 important tips of making happy to girlfriends.

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend I am really sorry....! I can't give you any tip....! Because I have no girlfriend. I don't like to make any girl friend because it is wasting of time no more then it ...! So I aware you that you should not make girlfriend because it is forbidden in islam....!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make all your girlfriends to be happy, We need to become a Forex Guru, LOL. If we are Forex Guru, We will have enough Money that we can give them every time and get their prblems solved too.
    Patience is Key.

Member 6566 is an unknown quantity at this point 6566's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are given illogical subject.This is forex forum.So,i think you should give advice or tips, Only a small present is enough for to get some proof that I love her so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aliraza4433 is an unknown quantity at this point aliraza4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hahaha good thread.....
    I also have no girl friend

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sister i dont have a girlfriend.any suggestion for me?

Junior Member ahmad58 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i think is that
    1. take her to movie
    2. give expensive gifts
    3. maintain your ride whether you have bike or car
    4. make sure that cent you used is her favorite
    5. always try to keep her smily

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh to ap nay bht he difficult question poch liya ha girl friend to kbhe happy hoti he nhe chahy usay gift do ya pher jo kuxh marzi woh shak krti he rahti ha es liyay yeh na mumkin ha.

Senior Member fadi786 is an unknown quantity at this point fadi786's Avatar
    Thanks
    hahahahhahaa girl friend ho gi to zaroor ye tip use kron ga

Senior Member Md Mamun Mia is an unknown quantity at this point Md Mamun Mia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother its very hard and easy to happy girlfriend. I always give my girlfriend a surprising gift.i tried everything gifts flowers kisses hugs everything.So please try to post here important forex related opinion so that we can be beneficiary.The most important thing is arranged but for me things start accidentally.thanks a lot brother for you sweet post .It's help also some lover .thanks again bother..........
    JOIN HERE TO EARN 20 CENTS PER POST https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=67152

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not make a topic like this problem because it is made ​​in the sub forum free dialogue. whose name free dialogue is intended to freely discuss any topic other than forex,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast