+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 5 important tips of making happy to girlfriends.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    I alway give my girlfriend a surprising gift, and she always happy with my surprise. Its not a must to give her an expensive present. Only a small present is enough for to get some proof that I love her so much
    already crossed two oceans and two mountain climbing hahahaa, but still never wrote a smile appeared on her face. In contrast, little things that we take for granted and not important in his heart was really impressive.

A. Give surprise gifts
    2. There at his side in times of crisis
    3. Make a good joke
    4. Dicemburuin
    5. So the decision maker is good for him

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I alway give my girlfriend a surprising gift, and she always happy with my surprise. Its not a must to give her an expensive present. Only a small present is enough for to get some proof that I love her so much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Warrior-FX is an unknown quantity at this point Warrior-FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asanka View Post
    last week my girl friend asked from me are you going to marry forex or me ?? then i told i marry you not forex .soooo she told then stop! forex
    Same problem here.

Member asanka is on a distinguished road asanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    last week my girl friend asked from me are you going to marry forex or me ?? then i told i marry you not forex .soooo she told then stop! forex

Member asifrbraj is an unknown quantity at this point asifrbraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its very hard and easy to happy girlfriend.
    i know many step to happy girlfriend.
    the most important 5 tips to make happy to girlfriend -
    1. give her many gift
    2. give her mobile bill
    3. give her some surprise
    4. give her new things, like going to new place, shopping,
    5. give her hug, kiss, love, etc

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sajana topic is good but ye forum forex trading ka hai.. so please don't make like this topic... and agar g f khush rakhna hai too mere hisab se don't break her trust.. and relation crystal clear rakhoo g f hamesha khush rahi gii ,...

Banned sajid is on a distinguished road sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi,
    Its ok.But i think you are given illogical subject.This is forex forum.So,i think you should give advice or tips
    forex related.please tell me how to be a happy trader?

Junior Member sanjana is on a distinguished road sanjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

5 important tips of making happy to girlfriends.

there are 5 important tips how to make our girl friend.
    Hold her hands in public
    Hug her
    Kiss her more
    Respect her
    Spend quality time with her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7